- Participate and contribute in software and architectural development activities
- Perform at an advanced technical level and demonstrate complete understanding of all phases of applications systems analysis and programming activities.
- Deliver high-quality UI software components and templates
- Implement and document for the UI Framework and make sure to follow best practices
- Ensure the technical feasibility of any UI/UX designs
- Work with Product Engineers to understand and solve business issues
- Bachelor’s or Master’s degree in Computer Science or related fields
- Experience working in an application/web server environment including Wildfly/JBOSS, Tomcat, IIS is desired.
- Strong knowledge of GIT and SVN source control
- Experience with Dojo is preferred
- Expertise in developing responsive frameworks
- Experience with web application mobile browsers.
- **Experience in developing mobile applications is required
- Experience in a software product development team is a plus.
- Deep Knowledge of modern CSS approaches and preprocessors
- Comprehensive knowledge of web standards, CSS approaches and preprocessors
- Background with scrum/agile development process and SDLC
- Knowledge of relational databases such as SQL Server, Oracle and PostgreSQL.
- Very strong written and verbal communication skills
Bachelor’s degree and typically 8+ years of related professional experience. An advanced degree may be preferred at this level.
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: $100,000.00 to $130,000.00 /year
- web development: 3 years (Preferred)
- User Interface: 3 years (Preferred)
- React JS, Angular, REST, HTML5, JQuery, CSS: 3 years (Preferred)
- Only Fulltime, can you work on Fulltime? (Preferred)
- United States (Preferred)
- Health insurance
- Dental insurance
- Vision insurance
- Paid time off
Visa Sponsorship Potentially Available:
- No: Not providing sponsorship for this job
This Job Is:
- Open to applicants who do not have a high school diploma/GED