Job Description Summary
Senior Product Manager, Acute Pain
This person will be responsible for the successful management and development of multiple product lines across the acute pain platform.
Responsibilities to include:
Exceeding budget each calendar year, Business Planning, Tactics development, Tactics execution, Market Assessment, Competitive landscaping, Pricing strategies, GPO/IDN strategies, key customer management, new product launches within the region, improving GP and OP, advising on future pipeline decisions, business case development/new product development, and development of unmet customer’s needs within current space of influence.
KEY SKILLS AND EXPERIENCES REQUIRED:
- 5+ years of marketing experience in the medtech or pharma sector; both upstream and downstream experienced preferred
- Preferred experience marketing and selling digital applications and service based products
- Bachelor's degree required; MBA preferred
- Experience managing a P&L and budget
- Complex project management experience
- Experience with marketing and selling service/application product lines
- The ability to manage cross-functional teams without direct reporting relationships
- Gaining and understanding the customer perspective: Clinicians and Sales team
- Strong written, verbal and presentation skills
- Development of strategic business plans
- Development of key tactics and execution plans that drive strategic goals
- Ability to assess the market and competitive landscape
- Experience in forecasting and demand planning
- In depth understanding of the medical device legal and regulatory pathways
- Knowledge and experience with branding and brand management
- Ability to gain alignment from key stake holders to drive platform strategy
- Experience working with agencies and marketing research firms
Halyard Health is an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or any other characteristic protected by law.
If you are a current employee of Halyard Health or Owens and Minor, please apply here .