Job ID 62189
Position Location US-NC-Durham
Facility Name Regional-North Carolina East
Job Category MDS
Position Status FT (Full Time)
Job Functions :
As the Traveling Registered Nurse, RN, Licensed Practical Nurse, LPN, MDS Coordinator, you are delegated the administrative authority, responsibility, and accountability necessary for carrying out your assigned duties. No supervisory function. This job description does not list all the duties of the job. You may be asked by the supervisors or managers to perform other duties. You will be evaluated in part based upon your performance of the tasks listed in this job description at anytime. This job description is not a contract for employment, and either you or the employer may terminate employment at any time, for any reason.
Requirements for Registered Nurse, RN, Licensed Practical Nurse, LPN, Traveling MDS Coordinator :
Must possess a valid license as a Registered Nurse/Licensed Practical Nurse in the state(s) of practice.
- Must have, as a minimum, three (3) years of nursing experience in a setting serving the same age or type of resident population served by this facility.
- Preferred to have two (2) years of experience as a MDS Coordinator.
- Must possess a current, unencumbered, active license to practice as a Registered Nurse/Licensed Practical Nurse in this/these state(s).
- Must be able to read, write, speak, and understand the English language.
- Must possess excellent communication and interpersonal skills.
- Must demonstrate the knowledge and skills necessary to prove care appropriate to the age-related needs of the residents served.
- Must be a supportive team member, contribute to and be an example of teamwork and team concept.
- Must be knowledgeable of nursing and medical practices and procedures, as well as laws, regulations, and guidelines that pertain to nursing care facilities
Where Will Compassion Take You?
At Consulate Health Care, we're looking for talented, compassionate and hard-working individuals who are eager to serve others. Our team members go above and beyond to give our residents and patients the care they deserve — so you'll find that every day with Consulate Health Care offers new and exciting opportunities to learn and grow.
Compassionate hearts and passionate dedication – these two qualities shine in our team members and provide the foundation for our mission of “Providing Service With Our Hearts and Hands” . The compassion you'll show to residents, patients and their families is the lifeline of our business, while relationships with your peers and coworkers will strengthen our vibrant, diverse community.
Consulate Health Care is one of the nation's leading providers of Senior healthcare services, specializing in post-acute care. Operating in 21 states, we offer services ranging from short-term transitional care to Alzheimer’s and dementia care.
24-hour skilled nursing care
Comprehensive post-acute care
Physical, Occupational and Speech therapies
"Your Journey Home" short-term rehab program
Alzheimer's and dementia care
Care for medically-complex patients