Working closely with and reporting to our CTO/AI Practice Leader and Salesforce Practice Leader (Salesforce MVP with 16 certifications and a Technical Architect), the candidate will be responsible for bringing Salesforce Einstein Bot and Service Cloud project implementations to life by working with our customers to understand their business, identify their requirements, and design, develop, QA and launch their solutions.
The Bot Builder/Salesforce Developer Consultant potentially will also contribute to our Chatbot product development efforts and Einstein Product Portfolio. We are building a best-in-class team and this role will have the opportunity to make significant contributions to our success by working with the rest of our talented team, exciting customers, and partnering closely with our AI Team!
- Work with our customers to define requirements, propose & deliver solutions
- Configure AI and Salesforce Solutions using point and click tool available on the platform like Salesforce Bot Builder, Google Dialogflow Process Builder and Flows
- Partner with our Artificial Intelligence team to create innovative Salesforce solutions for our customers
- Ability to quickly acquire new technical expertise and understanding of latest Salesforce features and major launches and train and mentor our team as required.
- 2+ years project experience in a hands-on technical position
- 1+ years of experience with Salesforce in a development or configuration capacity
- BS in Computer Science, Mathematics, Engineering, or similar technical degree or equivalent experience
- A keen interest in learning rapidly in the AI Space
- Any Salesforce Certifications is a Plus, preferably Advanced Developer Certification(DEV501) or Platform Developer II Certification.
- Chatbot development
- Solid understanding of Salesforce Platform and its architecture.
- Chatbot experience is a plus
- Understand Release Management, CI/CD and have some working experience with tools like Jenkins, ANT, Salesforce DX or any other CI/CD tools.
- Experience with Web Services & Integration Concepts like REST, SOAP, JSON & XML.
- Attention towards detail – detail oriented
- Strong team player
- Great communication skills
- Keep an open mind and must be flexible to change
What’s In It for You:
- You will get an opportunity to work on latest Salesforce Einstein technologies that include Einstein Bot, Einstein Vision, Einstein Language Framework and Einstein Analytics
- For your dedication, hard work and innovative solutions you will be rewarded with a strong compensation package that includes a competitive base salary, equity stake and robust benefit package.
- You will be working with cutting-edge AI technologies in a dynamic start-up environment where there is no limit to what you learn
- Join a winning team! NeuraFlash has a great culture and offers tremendous growth potential for your career.
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: $70,000.00 to $150,000.00 /year
- Salesforce: 2 years (Preferred)
- Burlington, MA (Preferred)