- Support team to deploy new technology to retail store environment by providing central support to field technician doing the install hardware and software in stores.
- Manager daily deployment conference line for stores deployment support.
- Capture, track, and resolve issues impacting deployment of technology to stores.
- Responsible for managing the daily plan to complete new device deployment to stores.
- Possess a working knowledge of hardware components, hardware configurations, and have strong software experience.
- Excellent customer service skills to work effectively with clients and vendors.
- Excellent documentation skills.
- Practical problem-solving skills and solid trouble shooting skillset.
- Possess excellent organizational skills.
- Possess excellent oral communication skills.
- Ability to work well with other people in a team-oriented environment.
- Ability to install/deploy Windows / Apple based computers.
- Must be self-motivated and work with minimal supervision.
- Must be able to set priorities and be flexible in a fast-paced environment.
- Ability to train end users.
- Experience with Retail Store Technology+
Experience Level: 3+ Years
Job Type: Contract