Preparation for daily scheduled activities both in the warehouse and on-site
- Working with a Crew Leader and a team of Crew Members
- Loading and unloading company vehicles at the warehouse and on job sites
- Participating in sets and strikes at event venues
- Completing warehouse tasks after on-site work is finished
- Delivering outstanding customer service
- Prior customer service related job experience preferred but not required.
- Ability to execute consecutive events while handling the associated stresses and challenges.
- Can positively interact with team members and customers on a daily basis and be open to constructive criticism.
- A great attitude and great customer service skills.
- Can read, write, speak, and understand English fluently.
- For Drivers, possesses a valid driver’s license and submit to an annual driving record review. (No DUI’s, etc).
- Maintains a professional appearance, with no visible tattoos or piercings.
- Must have a valid social security card and legal US working status.
- Ability to repeatedly lift 62lbs and work on a step ladder without exceeding maximum weight allowance.
- Ability to stand or walk for extended periods of time.
- Is able to problem solve and prioritize needs while on job sites.
- Is able to handle team dynamics, and customer service issues on a daily basis.
- Workload varies from 0 to 40+ hours per week based on volume and availability.
Job Type: Part-time
Salary: $12.50 /hour