Nuvance Health has a network of convenient hospital and outpatient locations — Danbury Hospital, New Milford Hospital, Norwalk Hospital and Sharon Hospital in Connecticut, and Northern Dutchess Hospital, Putnam Hospital Center, and Vassar Brothers Medical Center in New York — plus multiple primary and specialty care physician practices locations, including The Heart Center, a leading provider of cardiology care, and two urgent care offices. Non-acute care is offered through various affiliates, including the Thompson House for rehabilitation and skilled nursing services, and the Home Care organizations.
Provide on-site and remote technical support, including troubleshooting software and hardware issues and performing diagnostics.
Multiple positions for Danbury, CT, and Poughkeepsie, NY
1. Diagnose and resolve (in-person and remotely) issues with the hardware, operating system, applications, and peripherals.
2. Configure new computers, perform hardware upgrades, and maintain accurate endpoint device inventory.
3. Troubleshoot client-server connectivity and permissions.
4. Complete special projects and additional responsibilities as needed.
5. Provide recommendations for hardware improvement/repairs.
6. Accurately document Service Desk ticket status and resolution.
7. Fulfills all compliance responsibilities related to the position.
8. Performs other duties as assigned.
9. Provides 24/7 support through investigation & analysis of problems using documentation, manuals, debugging tools & logic to resolve problems, prevent recurrence & ensure continuity. Takes remote call for off-shift, weekends & holidays as assigned.
College diploma or university degree in the field of computer science and/or 2 years equivalent work experience.
Strong technical troubleshooting skills and advanced knowledge of Microsoft products. Knowledge of modifying computer objects within Active Directory. Experience with computer hardware support such as diagnosing and replacing hard drives, cables, keyboards, mice, monitors, video cards, RAM, etc. Superior customer-facing skills including the ability to develop a “trusted advisor” relationship with end-users. Methodical approach to problem solving and resolution. Flexibility to adjust to changing requirements, schedules, and priorities. Ability to operate effectively in a team environment with both technical and non-technical team members. Ability to operate with minimal supervision. Ability to manage time effectively, set priorities appropriately, schedule calls. Ability to maintain professional demeanor under stress. Ability to operate within customer standard operating procedures. Ability to document technical support of resolutions, processes, and procedures.
Understanding of Citrix-based technologies.
Understanding of Mobile Device Management.
Industry certifications preferred, this can include A+, N+ and/or MSCE/MCTS/MCITP
Danbury, CT, and Poughkeepsie. NY
8 - 4:30
Desktop Services Group
- Some manual skills / motor coord & finger dexterity
- Some occupational risk
- Very Heavy effort. May exert up to 50 lbs. force
- Generally pleasant working conditions.
EOE, including disability/vets.
We will endeavor to make a reasonable accommodation to the known physical or mental limitations of a qualified applicant with a disability unless the accommodation would impose an undue hardship on the operation of our business. If you believe you require such assistance to complete this form or to participate in an interview, please contact Human Resources at 203-739-7330 (for reasonable accommodation requests only). Please provide all information requested to assure that you are considered for current or future opportunities.