We actively look for prospects who:
- Are passionate about client success.
- Enjoy collaborating with others.
- Strive to exceed expectations.
- Move boldly in the quest for superior and best in market solutions.
- Have a high-level of ethics and commitment as well as being a self-starter
If this sounds like you, then you may be a great fit for Bluecrest
An experienced Electro-Mechanical Technician who may come from various fields such as business machine repair, printer repair and or from the automotive repair industry with strong troubleshooting and repair skills who is energetic self-motivated with a positive attitude. You are committed to championing new ideas, strategies or concepts to ensure that the business is retained and the client is satisfied
- Proactively schedule and perform preventative maintenance
- Trouble-shoot customer reported problems.
- Proactively monitor, schedule, and prioritize tasks to maximize customer satisfaction
- Plan and perform equipment upgrades and new installations
- Manage a queue of calls to ensure that customers are contacted within the established guidelines, and that incidents are closed in a quality manner within the established guidelines.
- As an Onsite/Field Technician you have:
- A minimum of 1 years’ experience trouble-shooting and repairing complex mechanical equipment.
- Strong experience working on electro-mechanical equipment
- A minimum of two years proven experience in building and enhancing Customer relationships.
- A valid driver's license is required.
- Must maintain reliable transportation to travel to and from customer locations
- The ability to perform frequent lifting and/or moving items up to 50lbs. Are you able and willing to do this with or without accommodation?
- Flexibility to work overtime, weekends, holidays, and/or different shifts as needed with minimal notice
- Provide the opportunity to grow and develop your career
- Offer an inclusive environment that encourages diverse prospective and ideas
- Deliver challenging and unique opportunities to contribute to the success of a transforming organization
Our Bluecrest team offers a full range of inserters, sorters, software and production printers that enable the creation of high-impact, color customer communications, including bills, statements, marketing offers and compliance documents. We provide digital solutions so organizations can create the right relationships with the right customers.
Job Type: Full-time
Job Type: Full-time
- relevant: 1 year (Required)
- trouble-shooting: 1 year (Required)
- Health insurance
- Dental insurance
- Vision insurance
- Paid time off
- Tuition reimbursement