- Twelve month work year.
- Occasional evening or weekend hours may be required.
- Employment, responsibilities, compensation, or any other factor may be affected by changes in governmental regulations, the agency’s contracts, or at agency discretion.
Range of Steps 1 – 4, $16.84/hour - $19.49/hour. Initial salary placement is Step 1 : .
DEADLINE TO APPLY:
: Open until a sufficient pool of qualified applicants has been established.
MINIMUM QUALIFICATIONS: :
PREFERRED QUALIFICATIONS: :
- Combination of twelve semester units in business, accounting, social work or sociology (or related field as deemed by the agency) with minimum grade of “C”.
- Six months experience working in fast paced office setting.
- Ability to perform intermediate level mathematical calculations.
- Ability to multi-task caseloads and deadlines.
- Ability to adapt to high volume, fluctuating workload.
- Must have strong attention to detail and effective organizational skills.
- Ability to type with minimal errors.
- Ability to correctly and effectively communicate in written and oral English.
RESPONSIBILITIES AND DUTIES: :
- Command of Cantonese, Mandarin, or Spanish is highly preferred.:
- A California Driver’s License, daily use of automobile and automobile liability insurance.
REPORTING RESPONSIBILITY: :
- Manage a caseload, ranging from 90-160 clients.*
- Maintain full enrollment for assigned caseload.*
- Actively participate in recruitment of clients as directed.*
- Maintain and update client waiting lists.*
- Enroll clients, including initial certification and re-certification of eligibility and need for services for various agency programs*
- Accurately calculate parent fees.*
- Manage paperwork to verify family eligibility and need of services on a timely basis for assigned caseload according to agency policies and procedures.*
- Provide program information to inquiring clients.*
- Assist clients in identifying social service needs, provide appropriate referrals as requested.
- Attend quarterly parent meetings at school sites.*
- Accommodate parents for enrollment or recertification appointments at school sites.*
- Maintain complete and organized client files.*
- Maintain knowledge of all current requirements for clients receiving subsidized services in accordance with the Education Code, the California Department of Education’s Title 5 Regulations and Funding Terms and Conditions, the Health and Safety code, Community Care Licensing Title 22 regulations and administrative requirements, with Head Start Performance Standards, and other requirements.*
- Review and monitor attendance and contracted hours for all children on assigned caseload.*
- Actively participate in all training provided by the agency and division.*
- Accurately complete required monthly and weekly reports in a timely manner.*
- Maintain detailed and accurate data records in database on clients served, services provided, services received, and outcomes.*
- Read and implement all agency and program policies and procedures.*
- Report and discuss program needs with the Family Service Coordinator as circumstances require.
- Interact with office personnel, teaching staff and management in a positive, professional manner.*
- Assist all levels of division management as needed.
- Other duties as assigned.
- Works under direction of the Family Service Coordinator
: Options for Learning provides flexible spending credits which can be applied toward the purchase of any of the following benefits: Medical, Dental, Vision, Supplemental Life Insurance, Legal Assistance Plan, AFLAC, Dependent Care, 403(b) Retirement Savings, or a Cash Out option. Options for Learning also provides 9 paid holidays, Paid Personal Time Off, Basic Life Insurance coverage, Long Term Disability and an Employee Assistance Program at no additional cost to its employees.
PLEASE APPLY BELOW :