1. Lead Capgemini’s Green Card Program for All Business Units, driving best practices, compliance and alignment with business needs and corporate policies.
2. Ensure USCIS and Department of Labor Immigration records (e.g., Public Access File, PERM audit files, etc.) are maintained to full compliance.
3. Provide subject matter expertise and one-on-one Immigration guidance for Capgemini managers, HRBP, recruiters, and employees.
4. Oversee applications to ensure compliance with Immigration laws and communicate directly with Immigration officials to ensure efficient processing.
5. Review and recommend Immigration processes to ensure efficiency and optimal employee experience.
6. Vendor relationship Management - Monitor outside legal counsel and ensure service provided is in line with agreed key performance indicators.
7. Provide education and training to hiring managers, HR colleagues, and Staffing/Recruiting on appropriate visa classifications and onboarding timeline with specific emphasis on the Green Card program.
8. Keep abreast of Immigration law updates, determine impact on business operations, and serve as Immigration legal news resource to stakeholders within the business.
9. Act as a strategic business partner and liaison between HR, foreign national employees, outside counsel, managers and executive management.
10. Coordinate and collaborate with multiple teams and vendors (including offshore Immigration Team) to oversee all Immigrant and non-immigrant visa matters, Green Card program emphasis.
11. Ensure clear and regular reporting is provided by the vendor and managed internally to provide optimal views on progress to individual business units.
12. Arrange for and drive regular recurring updates with the business on progress, challenges, etc. developing solid relationships to resolve barriers and create an efficient flow of information and documentation.
13. Opportunity to leverage candidate experience to frame this role and establish the program as best in class.
1. Bachelor’s degree or equivalent education + experience
2. 10 - 12 years’ experience in Global Immigration with strong knowledge in US region and experience in handling a team. Emphasis on running a corporate Green Card program of similar size and magnitude.
3. Excellent verbal and written communication skills, including the proven ability to effectively manage, influence, negotiate and communicate with business partners and teams to meet operational goals.
4. Excellent project and people management skills with a proven ability to design workable solutions, manage multiple initiatives simultaneously, prioritize workloads, meet deadlines and drive projects to successful implementation.
5. Flexibility, sharp organizational and process-oriented skills.
Candidates should be flexible / willing to work across this delivery landscape which includes and not limited to Agile Applications Development, Support and Deployment.
Applicants for employment in the US must have valid work authorization that does not now and/or will not in the future require sponsorship of a visa for employment authorization in the US by Capgemini.
Capgemini is an Equal Opportunity Employer encouraging diversity in the workplace. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, national origin, gender identity/expression, age, religion, disability, sexual orientation, genetics, veteran status, marital status or any other characteristic protected by law.
This is a general description of the Duties, Responsibilities and Qualifications required for this position. Physical, mental, sensory or environmental demands may be referenced in an attempt to communicate the manner in which this position traditionally is performed. Whenever necessary to provide individuals with disabilities an equal employment opportunity, Capgemini will consider reasonable accommodations that might involve varying job requirements and/or changing the way this job is performed, provided that such accommodations do not pose an undue hardship.
Click the following link for more information on your rights as an Applicant - http://www.capgemini.com/resources/equal-employment-opportunity-is-the-law
A global leader in consulting, technology services and digital transformation, Capgemini is at the forefront of innovation to address the entire breadth of clients’ opportunities in the evolving world of cloud, digital and platforms. Building on its strong 50-year heritage and deep industry-specific expertise, Capgemini enables organizations to realize their business ambitions through an array of services from strategy to operations. Capgemini is driven by the conviction that the business value of technology comes from and through people. It is a multicultural company of 200,000 team members in over 40 countries. The Group reported 2017 global revenues of EUR 12.8 billion (about $14.4 billion USD at 2017 average rate).
Visit us at www.capgemini.com. People matter, results count.