JOIN AD&I AS A LOCUM TENEN DENTIST IN LITTLE ROCK, ARKANSAS!!!!!
- All travel and lodging expenses paid for by the practice
- A competitive compensation guaranteed daily
- Work/life balance and full business support within the practice.
- Perform the surgical procedures you love (implants, extractions, and prosthetics!).
WORK WITH FREEDOM AND FLEXIBILITY.
It’s time you enjoy a truly unique and rewarding experience that combines challenging part-time work with an opportunity to set your own schedule and travel to practices across the US. Whether you’re filling in for a day, a week, or an ongoing basis, you’ll receive generous benefits while providing much-needed dental implant services to those who need-and-appreciate-it most.
AD&I is growing quick and we want you to join us on an exciting journey of changing lives and creating smiles!
“I’d say almost on a weekly basis, we have patients at the end of the procedure who are jumping up with joy. They’re crying. These people are so thankful, and I never had that in general dentistry.”
— Dr. Christopher Athari, DMD, FICOI, FAAIP, Affordable Dentures & Implants Practice Owner, Mesa, AZ
- Consult, diagnose, plan and care for patients in our removable prosthetic and implant practice
- Assisting with the provision of removable prosthetics and extraction services, as well as the necessary steps involved with each service and adjustments as needed
- Working closely with an on-site lab to design dentures and partials for our patients
- Providing a variety of tooth replacement options to our patients, including implant services
- Must be a DDS or DMD from an accredited school
- Experience with surgery required and experience with implants preferred
Background on Little Rock, Arkansas:
Little Rock is the capital and most populous city of the U.S. state of Arkansas. Little Rock derives its name from a small rock formation on the south bank of the Arkansas River called the "Little Rock" (French: La Petite Roche). The Little Rock was used by early river traffic as a landmark and became a well-known river crossing. The Little Rock is across the river from The Big Rock, a large bluff at the edge of the river, which was once used as a rock quarry.
Providing an abundance of cultural and natural attractions, Little Rock has lured tourists for more than a century. The city is full of family friendly, fun things to do. The William J. Clinton Presidential Library and Museum can be found here, and the nearby Pinnacle Mountain State Park offers all sorts of adventures throughout the year. The downtown Quapaw Quarter District (named after a local Indian tribe) preserves some handsome remains of old Little Rock, including the classical Old State House and the MacArthur Museum, where General Douglas MacArthur was born. Fans of Gone with the Wind will want to visit the Old Mill in North Little Rock, where early scenes of the film were shot.
With all your expenses covered by the practice, it's time for you to enjoy your new temporary home : )
Job Types: Full-time, Part-time, Temporary
- Employee Discount
- Professional Development Assistance
- Referral Program
- Relocation Assistance
- 8 Hour Shift
- Monday to Friday
We have top-safety standards in place at every practice to keep you and your patients safe.
- Implant: 1 year (Preferred)
- Dentistry: 2 years (Required)
- DDS or DMD (Required)
- Arkansas DDS or DMD (Required)