Brandbydev LLC is an independent brand management firm that provides a wide range of creative and marketing services to a select group of well-known ultra-high net worth private clients.
The Executive / Personal Assistant (EA) supports the Founder and Senior Designer by providing administrative and organizational services for both business and personal matters.
The EA is responsible for providing diligent and detailed business and personal support to the Founder. This will involve a wide range of business and personal projects. The EA maintains a detailed awareness of all activities of the Founder, informing, managing, coordinating, and preparing, as needed.
The EA reads all incoming business and personal emails and prioritizes accordingly for action by the Founder. This role manages the Founder’s master calendar to ensure successful execution of both firm and personal obligations. In order to facilitate productive communication, the EA will maintain a running task list for the Founder to address.
The EA books all travel arrangements for the Founder, for both business and personal travel. The EA schedules all meetings for the Founder, and easily accommodates last minute changes and rescheduling as needed to keep the Founder’s day flowing smoothly. The EA is also responsible for scheduling personal appointments for the Founder (doctors, dentist, vision, etc.), as well as occasional personal engagements with friends and family.
The EA supports the Founder in the creation of documents and presentations, and drafts emails on his behalf. The EA provides troubleshooting assistance for tech related issues for the Founder, coordinating with the outsourced IT provider for support.
- acting as a first point of contact: dealing with correspondence and phone calls
- managing diaries and organizing meetings and appointments, often controlling access to the manager/executive
- booking and arranging travel, transport and accommodation
- organizing events and conferences
- reminding the manager/executive of important tasks and deadlines
- typing, compiling and preparing reports, presentations and correspondence
- managing databases and filing systems
- implementing and maintaining procedures/administrative systems
- liaising with staff, suppliers and clients
- collating and filing expenses
- miscellaneous tasks to support their manager, which will vary according to the sector and to the manager’s remit, eg completing some corporate governance reporting (to ensure that the business is being run properly and complying with legislation and regulations) or conducting research.Key skills
- Discretion and trustworthiness: you will often be party of confidential information
- Flexibility and adaptability
- Good oral and written communication skills
- Organizational skills and the ability to multitask
- The ability to be proactive and take the initiative
- Tact and diplomacy
- Communication skills
- A knowledge of standard software packages and the ability to learn company-specific software if required.
No formal academic qualifications are required as standard, although some employers may require candidates to have A level/higher and a small minority may prefer degrees. If degrees are required, a degree in a communications, technology or business subject may be advantageous.
Job Types: Full-time, Part-time
- Duluth, GA 30096 (Preferred)
Hours per week:
Typical start time:
Typical end time:
This Company Describes Its Culture as:
- Detail-oriented -- quality and precision-focused
- Outcome-oriented -- results-focused with strong performance culture
- Stable -- traditional, stable, strong processes
- Monday to Friday
- Holidays required