Catapult Learning, LLC is looking for qualified and experienced school counselors in Hillsborough County for the 2020-2021 school year! Catapult Learning is a provider of K−12 contracted instructional services to public and private schools throughout the US, specializing in at-risk youth and students with learning disabilities. Our portfolio of products and services includes reading and math intervention, professional development, school improvement, assessment, dropout prevention and recovery, alternative education, and special education programs.
Students and their families throughout Florida need you more than ever during this difficult time. You can truly make a difference when students come back to their new normal this August! We have both part-time and full-time positions available for the 2020-2021 school year. The ideal candidate will be a self-starter, have experience in a school setting, and be willing to work both virtually and onsite. The ability to adapt is critical, as our goal is to positively impact the overall academic achievement of our students, whether from home or at school!
Enjoy the following benefits:
- Competitive pay
- Counseling resources provided
- Paid training and ongoing support
- Paid planning/prep time
- Individual or small group guidance counseling sessions
- Growth potential
- Company support and quality assurance
- Opportunity to make a real difference in the lives of students
- Full suite of benefits for full-time employees
- Conduct individual, small group, and classroom (when appropriate) guidance counseling with students with signed parental consent. Counseling may focus on academic, emotional, behavioral, or developmental issues to promote enhanced school functioning.
- Provide support to families, classroom teachers, school principal and other school personnel to maximize effectiveness of services.
- Maintain consistent communication with company supervisors, classroom teachers, principals, and parents.
- Keep abreast of current changes and trends in the field of school counseling.
- Counsel virtually via online programs, schedule sessions online, generate and send virtual session logs to supervisors in an accurate and timely manner.
- Position begins in August and will be onsite when FL schools reopen; it will be remote until then, if needed.
- Current Florida State School Counseling Certification
- Master's Degree in a Counseling Field
- A minimum of 1 year of experience with counseling children/students
- Experience with both classroom and virtual counseling preferred
- Working knowledge of MS Office and virtual meeting programs (Zoom, etc.) preferred
- Internet connectivity required (virtual counseling materials will be provided)
- A positive and enthusiastic attitude towards students, administration, parents, and other internal and external customers
JOIN THE CATAPULT FAMILY TODAY!
Job Types: Full-time, Part-time
Pay: $25.00 - $28.00 per hour
- Student Counseling: 1 year (Required)
- Florida School Counseling (Required)
- Please provide your Florida School Counselor Certificate Number (Temporary or Permanent). We do not accept Statements of Eligibility or Certificates from states other than Florida.