1st Shift Scanner
1st Shift from $12.00/ hour
Hours: 6:00 am - 4:30 pm; Monday - Thursday
2nd Shift Scanner
2nd Shift from $13.00/hour
Hours: 4:00 pm - 2:00 am; Monday - Thursday
1821 County Line Rd, Plant City, FL 33566
About Our Modesto Location:
We are a small but mighty team that is a part of a large company. We are looking to grow our team in Modesto! Be part of the beginning and have the opportunity for tons of growth and development. Our team is small - so you’ll have plenty of space to spread out in our facility, and many opportunities for growth and advancement.
- Our relaxed dress code - as long as it's safe
- Our climate controlled environment
- The ability to be promoted to a lead, trainer or management in as little as 6 months
- Our friendly team environment
- Unlimited referral bonus' - tell your friends/family/neighbors about openings as Inmar and you will earn extra money
- Our commitment to innovation and improvement -- see something that could be improved? Let us know! We're always listening.
- All of our roles are direct hire and permanent - not seasonal employment
As a full-time Inmar employee you will be eligible to receive the following benefits:
- Paid Time Off
- 401K with employer matching
- Medical, Dental and Vision insurance
- Flexible Spending Account
- Voluntary Insurance - Accident, Critical Illness, Disability
- Basic and Supplemental Life
- Wellness Benefits
- Group Legal and Employee Assistance
- Commuter (only available in some states)
- Referral Program (earn up to $1,200 for each referral you make)
- Employee Assistance Program
You’ll love working here because:
Health and safety are a top priority with all of our roles and sites. We continue to consult with medical and health experts and take all recommended precautions in our buildings. Our team environment is friendly and welcoming. Our associates have the ability to be promoted in 6 month to leads, trainers, supervisors and management.
Scanners work from a scan station and scan in merchandise then sort into the correct bins located next to their work station.
- Scan product codes of client products to input data into Company’s computerized system for processing in a productive and accurate manner.
- Sort scanned product in appropriate container locations.
- Inspect condition of product and prepare for disposition in accordance with client contract terms.
- Clean and organize work area daily.
- Perform other related duties as assigned.
- Ability to lift boxes up to 50lbs.
- Working knowledge and experience operating pallet jacks
- Ability to work with hazardous materials
- Ability to work in a non-climate controlled environment
While performing the duties of this job, the associate is:
- Regularly required to use hands to finger, handle or feel objects, tools or controls, and reach with hands or arms.
- Regularly required to talk or hear and read instructions on a computer monitor and/or printed on paper.
- Regularly required to stand, kneel or stoop, and lift and/or move up to 30 pounds.
- Regularly required to view items at an extremely close range and must be able to adjust and readjust focus
- Support a safe work environment by following safety rules and regulations and reporting all safety hazards.
An Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer
Job Type: Full-time
Pay: From $16.00 per hour
- 401(k) matching
- Dental insurance
- Employee assistance program
- Health insurance
- Life insurance
- Paid time off
- Professional development assistance
- Referral program
- Vision insurance
Supplemental pay types:
Work Location: In person