Team Members are at the core of who we are; living our core values of making a difference, doing the right thing, making it easy, being caring, being friendly, nice, and respectful, and taking ownership. Perhaps Royal is the change you’re looking for. Royal Credit Union is looking for caring, energetic team members who want to create a positive impact in the lives of our Members.
Is this you? If so, let us know by submitting an application!
Responsible for providing administrative support for all mortgage loan closing activities. Review closing documents and reports, prepare documents for the title companies and assists Members with questions. Perform final preparation and audit of all documents needed for closing. Provide support to Mortgage Operations Department.
Working approximately 40 hours per week, typically Monday through Friday, between 8:30am - 5:00pm. This position may require additional hours as needed depending on loan volume.
- Have a working knowledge of financial services and basic accounting principles
- Strong sense of customer service
- Knowledge of modern business communication, including style and format of letters, memoranda, minutes, and reports
- Work productively in a high volume, team environment with high levels of interruption
- Establish priorities, work independently, and proceed with objectives under minimal supervision
- Ability to produce accurate and high-quality materials, data entry, and transactions
- Basic skill to use a personal computer and various software packages including Microsoft Office products
- Strong interviewing and listening skills
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Communicate and live Royal Credit Union's core purpose, values and organizational culture daily
- One year working in the field of mortgage loan processing
We will be communicating with you by email on the status of your application. Please monitor your email inbox and junk folder for status updates and additional instructions.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, protected veteran status or status as an individual with disability.