As an employer, we offer open space - For Designers. For Forward Thinkers. For Doers. Innovation has been the secret of our sustained business success for 165 years, and you can have the opportunity to apply your knowledge to help us write that next chapter of success.
Here are just a few of the things you will get to do:
- Conduct research, compile data, conduct data analysis and prepare reports and presentations as needed for the Head of Sales and/or members of the Sales team.
- Understand the various steps used in ‘Order to Cash’ process.
- Track Key Performance Indicators (KPI’s) for business unit.
- Understand various processes used in the quality system and in customer management.
- Become familiar with the ERP software currently in use.
- Propose digitalization projects to save time and resources.
- Maintain and analyze data as well as prepare reports using databases such as a CRM.
- Create and modify documents using Microsoft Word, Excel and PowerPoint.
FOR OPEN MINDS.
We are looking for people who are not just open to new ideas, but want to bring fresh thinking, energy and a creative perspective to their work. Some of the traits and qualifications the ideal candidate would possess include:
- The products sold by HNE-USA are highly technical, some technical background is required.
- A junior or senior STEM student with some business exposure would be an ideal candidate.
- A self-starter with proactive project management approach and attention to detail required.
- Must be organized, flexible and adaptable to changing requests and requirements, with strong interpersonal skills and ability to handle sensitive and confidential information.
- Must demonstrate a high degree of proficiency in creating and modifying documents using Microsoft Word, Excel, and PowerPoint.
- Ability to write business correspondence.
- Ability to effectively present information and respond to questions from groups of managers, clients, customers, and the general public.
If you want to do more than make a living, at Heraeus you can make a difference. We can provide you with the opportunity - and Open Space - where your ideas and career can grow and advance. We offer attractive compensation, top-notch benefits, and an ideal environment that supports your professional development. You can find more information at www.heraeus.com/careersusa.
Job Type: Internship
Salary: $19.00 to $22.00 /hour