- Communicate with guests and potential clients all information pertaining to the Wilderness Club Resort and Wilderness Club Real Estate.
- Calling and confirming information received and correct.
- Following up with clients to ensure no other information is needed.
- Deliver excellent customer service to all guests and clients.
- Gather/Organize/Input all guest’s and potential client’s information as well as update records in Wilderness Club CRM.
- Greet guests and potential clients upon arrival.
- Schedule tours and any other activities that guests are participating in during their stay.
- Continuously follow up on all communication from guests and potential clients. (Emails, phone calls, etc.)
- Assist Sales Director with: follow up information, CRM, documents, templates, emails, email blasts, responses, distributing information, phone calls, and open houses.
- Prepare contracts/agreements/forms per client based on sale.
- Make and receive phone calls.
- Create reservations for potential clients.
- Cross train with Front Desk Staff.
- Help promote and organize special events, activities, and all amenities.
- Provide accurate information to guests and staff in a courteous, enthusiastic, and efficient manner.
- Perform all duties with the ultimate goal of providing exemplary guest service.
- Perform all duties with respect to Wilderness Club’s Core Values, Mission Statement, and guest service standards.
- Need to be very organized, self-determined, and ambitious. Must have a friendly and upbeat personality, highly motivated and goal-oriented with solid communications skills.
- Must be highly proficient in Social Media and Microsoft Office.
Qualifications & Expectations
- A good appearance. Wear the required uniform.
- Smile, be friendly and carry a positive attitude at all times!
- Knowledgeable and current about the resort.
- Sell the resort at every opportunity.
- Punctual, faithful and dependable.
- A leader and team player, a person who can easily work with others.
- Respect, never demean or humiliate others. Diplomacy is a very important attribute.
- Never talk bad about the resort or any member or employee. No swearing.
- Act professional and have a history of success.
- Strong personal and educational skills.
- Ability to be an assertive, goal-oriented, positive and self-motivated team member
- High level of integrity
- Ability to think out of the box taking a solution-oriented approach.
- Articulate in oral and written communication with a high proficiency in grammar and vocabulary.
- Comfortable with one on one personal engagement with potential customers and the general process of selling a high quality product and service
- Ability to work in a team environment where credit for accomplishments is shared but individual performance is rewarded through bonuses or commissions
- Willing to work above and beyond normal working hours to stay connected to the hours of potential clients when necessary.
- Willing to work weekends and holidays to meet with potential clients.
- Highly motivated by earning potential
- Willing to grow with the company within a sales and marketing role
- Comfortable with phone and email communication each day with potential clients
- Show a desire to learn new techniques and technologies to become more proficient in the position
- Willing to provide administrative support to existing staff as may be needed.
- Eager to learn existing and future software the company provides staff as a tool for their job
- Creative thinker willing to explore new markets and opportunities with a team
- Flexible to receive training in areas of weakness or in company methods of sales and marketing
- Willing to share information and possibly train others in similar roles
- Has excellent organizational skills and command of Google Office products, Microsoft Office, Social Media platforms, and other apps on mobile and desktop platforms
- Salary Wage is based on Experience.
- Must be willing to work weekends and holidays during the season (April – October)
- In the event of a real estate sale, a .5% commission will be paid out to the Sales Coordinator based on their influence and involvement with the client, sale, and closing process.
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: $30,000.00 to $45,000.00 /year
- Microsoft Office: 1 year (Required)
- Organizational Skills: 1 year (Required)
- Sales: 2 years (Required)