BE PART OF A GREAT TEAM!
Weber Logistics is seeking a Help Desk Specialist to join our Information Technology team. The primary responsibility of this role will be to maintain the organization’s workstations (and peripherals), networks, infrastructures, servers, operating systems, network User IDs, passwords, emails, and a variety of software and hardware. Act as Tier 1 Help Desk personnel interacting directly with users, other departments, vendors, management, executives, and in some cases customers. Help plan and coordinate any systems changes. Provide exceptional customer service. Rely on experience and judgment to plan and accomplish goals.
- 1 to 2 years of directly related training/experience, preferably within the warehousing and transportation industries.
- Working knowledge of standard concepts, practices, and procedures with an I.T. department._
- Broad general knowledge of Windows Servers, Windows Active Directory, SANs, PC-type Hardware and Software, Networking Hardware, Networking protocols and routing, and be at least proficient with the following software: Microsoft Windows and Windows Server, Microsoft Office Suite including Outlook, Word, Excel._ _
- Ability to read, analyze, and interpret general business periodicals, professional journals, and technical procedures._ _
- Ability to read and respond professionally to business correspondence, as well as to questions from groups of managers, users, customers, vendors, and the general public._ _
- Ability to interpret and understand technical procedure manuals, as well as an extensive variety of technical instructions in mathematical or diagram form and deal with several abstract and concrete variables._ _
- Ability to define problems, collect data, establish facts, and draw valid conclusions._ _
- Ability to travel up to 100 miles from their “home” facility regularly (and sometimes on very short notice) to help support other sites._ _
- Ability to travel anywhere within the US for at least two consecutive weeks occasionally and with some advance notice._
- Education: High School Diploma/GED required.
Other essential abilities and skills:
- Strong written and verbal communication skills along with strong interpersonal skills
- Able to work effectively with a wide range of personnel
OUR BENEFITS PACKAGE INCLUDES:
Retirement 401k Plan with Company Match
Medical / Prescription Drug / Dental / Vision Plans
Company Paid Basic Life and AD&D Insurance
Voluntary Life and AD&D Insurance/Voluntary Long Term Disability
Paid Vacation Days/Paid Sick Days/Paid Holidays
EEO AA M/F/Vet/Disability
Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to their race, color, religion, national origin, sex, protected veteran status or disability.
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: $18.00 to $20.00 /hour
- Help Desk: 1 year (Required)
- High school or equivalent (Required)