Lead Business Analyst- Washington, DC - Remote - Candidates needs to be in USA to apply for this position.
We are open for C2C/1099/W2 for this position but cannot entertain H1B at this point of time.
- Extensive hands-on development in MS Dynamics CRM, particularly in Dynamics entities like Workflows, Business Entities, Business Logic, Data Access.
- Excellent writing skills required, as is the ability to analyze, synthesize, and condense text that includes technical terminology.
- In-depth experience with the MS Office Suite (PowerPoint, Word, Visio, etc.) and In-depth experience researching, editing, and preparing documentation and familiarity.
- Must have a solid technical background and extensive experience working closely with technical staff (system Engineers, software developers, test engineers, etc.).
- Experience with .Net, Azure, MS Dynamics and case management.
- Experience with Azure cloud services such as Azure Functions, Service Bus, Logic Apps, and Blob Storage
If you are interested in applying for the position, please reach out to me at [email protected]
Global Alliant, Inc. provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, national origin, age, disability, genetic information, marital status, amnesty, or status as a covered veteran in accordance with applicable federal, state, and local laws. We especially invite women, minorities, veterans, and individuals with disabilities to apply.