Pharis Design is seeking a Landscape Architect Project Manager (6+ years experience) to join our team.
We are an established landscape architecture and planning studio, located in Austin, Texas. Our office environment can best be described as a Space Colony. Offering a flexible employment structure, we feature a creative and nurturing family-like work environment that is social, supportive and dynamic. We have a creative and social culture in which employees are encouraged to brainstorm, and collaborate their way to innovation. With a lot going on at once this environment can seem dizzying, but it's also socially and intellectually rewarding.
- Bachelor’s degree from an accredited landscape architecture program.
- License to practice landscape architecture.
- Skilled in in AutoCAD, Adobe Creative Suite, LandFX
- Working knowledge of Sketchup, Lumion, Rhino and/ or other 3D modeling programs is a plus.
- Good time management and organizational skills.
- Critical thinker, self-motivated, willing to learn, and who embraces life outside of work.
- Have a good sense of humor.
Project management responsibilities:
- Manage and participate in a collaborative studio based design team enviroment.
- Foster a collaborative team spirit, resolve conflicts, bring people together.
- Solve problems.
- Work directly with clients, and inter-disciplinary design teams to effectively design projects that meet the goals of the project budget, timeline, and experience.
- Create renderings and plans to communicate the design intent of the project from concept to completion.
- Oversee contract administration and construction implementation.
- Effectively communicate and listen to avoid problems created by assumption.
Instructions for interested candidates:
- Do not call our office. Seriously.
- Submit application/ resume/ letter of interest via indeed and we will be in touch regarding portfolio submission.
- For information about us please visit www.pharisdesign.com
Job Type: Full-time
Pay: From $85,000.00 per year
We are working remotely. We practice social distancing when meeting with clients in person or other members of the office. We utilize Slack, Zoom and Asana to work remotely.
- landscape architecture: 5 years (Required)
- Landscape Architecture Registration (Required)