We have an excellent opportunity in Andover, MA for a finance professional to join the Raytheon Missiles & Defense (RMD) Business Operations team supporting the portfolio of EASR/AMDR Programs within the Seapower Capability Systems (SCS) business. As a key member of the SCS Business Ops team, the successful candidate will lead a team to perform detailed financial analysis for both Operations and Integrated Supply Chain (ISC) scope to help define and understand the monthly variances to budget and EAC positions. Additionally, the candidate will support the SCS Operations Labor and Supply Chain forecast process, partnering with ISC and Ops team to assess material and labor trends and provide forecast input to the program teams.
Specific responsibilities will include:
- Lead the EAC (Estimate at Complete), Earned Value and Budget Change Requests (BCR) processes, as well as Budget Sign Up and Baseline activities as new scope is awarded
- Mentor and develop direct reports as well as other analysts within the team
- Effectively partner with many stakeholders (Operations and Supply Chain teams, Program Office, IPT/CPTs) to execute program • Collaborate with Business Operations team to drive process improvements
- Present cost and trend data to leads and directors during Program Reviews, EACs reviews, etc
- Monthly sales forecast analysis for Manufacturing Labor and Material Sales
- Drive compliance in all processes and support audits of financial information by internal auditors, external auditors and DCAA/DCMA auditors.
The successful candidate will provide meaningful business insights and analysis, and will communicate effectively with all partners.
- 6+ years of relevant professional working experience
- Previous Program and Earned Value experience
- Experienced user of SAP or similar system
- Experience with Microsoft Office Suite
- Analytical mindset
- Strong communication and written skills
Required Education (including Major):
- R6Sigma Specialist
- Willingness to take on all challenges
- Earned Value Management System (EVMS) certified
- Ability to analyze and interpret financial information in support of business portfolio
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills with ability to communicate complex information concisely to a cross functional team
- Prior experience with production scope (Ops/ISC)
B.S. in Finance/Accounting/Business/Economics or related field of study
This position requires either a U.S. Person or a Non-U.S. Person who is eligible to obtain any required Export Authorization. 159481