Pinehurst Surgical Clinic Physical Therapy is searching for a full time Physical Therapist, PT with pelvic floor experience for our outpatient clinic in Pinehurst, NC. We are searching for Physical Therapist with a passion for improving quality of life for our patients and enjoy being part of a collaborative team. Join a rehab company and clinical team whose focus is on educating patients and promoting wellness!
- The Physical Therapist must be dedicated to achieving the highest quality of care optimizing superior clinical outcomes.
- Experience in outpatient orthopedics physical therapy preferred but not required.
- Pelvic Spine experience required.
- Physical Therapist must be able to provide direct patient care, evaluate patient’s case history, functional capabilities, limitations and restrictions to determine the patients’ potential for rehabilitation.
- Physical Therapist will establish and administer treatment programs with specific goals defined by the patient’s capacity and tolerance and in accordance with physician orders.
- Physical therapist will Educate patient, document and record the patient’s condition and provide continuing updates on patient condition.
- Management training and management opportunities available.
- Requirements include:
- Must have graduated from an accredited Physical Therapy program.
- Current state license as a Registered Physical Therapist / PT or actively in the application process.
- Current CPR certification. Please do not contact facility direct. H1B sponsorship not available for this position.
We offer premium salary enhanced by a performance based bonus program, medical, dental and vision insurance, voluntary life and AD&D insurance, 401K, PTO and continued education and more for full time employees.
Job Type: Full-time