Maxim Integrated is a highly successful, $2.31 billion company. With offices and manufacturing sites around the world, we design award-winning semiconductors that make the world more integrated. We also know that it’s our people who make us a great company. So we reward bold thinking, teamwork, personal growth, and community involvement. Want to make a difference and be challenged every day? Join us at Maxim Integrated. With analog integration, the possibilities are endless.
We are currently seeking a Sr. Manager IT, Enterprise Applications at our corporate headquarters in San Jose, CA. Major responsibilities for this position include:
Partner with Maxim’s Finance organization to create world class management and planning capabilities. Manage enterprise applications with highest level of support. Be a thought leader for lead SAP implementation.
Configuration and Implementation knowledge of the following areas:
- Minimum 7+ years SAP experience with SAP MM/PP modules.
- Experience with SAP costing and financial modules, if possible in the semiconductor industry.
- Experience in operational corporate financial management.
- Business operations in a manufacturing environment.
- Must have at least 5 full life cycle implementation experience with FICO and SAP costing.
- Expert understanding of relational database concepts.
- Guide functional specifications for enhancement, work with Technical Team for enhancement, lead testing and deployment plans.
- Demonstrated success developing strong business partnerships at all levels of management
Maxim is an equal opportunity employer and gives consideration for employment to qualified applicants without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability or protected veteran status.
Percentage of Travel 0% - 10%
Relocation Assistance Available No
Visa Sponsorship Available Yes
Removal Date 12/16/2018
APPLY TO JOB