The client is a national consulting firm focused on being the voice to the middle market. As an Implementation Consultant, you will working within our Research and Development team alongside some of the best in the business including attorneys, accountants, engineers, and scientists to identify and substantiate cash generating tax incentives that strengthen American businesses. You will directly benefit clients, and truly affect their bottom line.
- Identify, analyze and qualify value-oriented benefits for companies
- Substantiate technical analysis within the legal tax standard through presentations and written reports
- Assist in analysis and manipulation of client data (both financial and industry-specific)
- Execute site visits in order to conduct client interviews and gather and review client documentation
- Consult with CPAs and the C-level suite on tax incentive credits and related business process
- Analyze client financials, projects, and documentation while identifying client value
- College degree required (Bachelors or Masters)
- Preferred backgrounds in engineering, business administration, management, finance, economics, and life sciences.
- 20-30% travel within the United States
- Relocation to Houston, Texas required
TalentWell is a national recruitment firm with headquarters located in Houston Texas. We specialize in contract-to-hire and permanent placement positions across a number of industries including oil & gas, manufacturing, and healthcare. We offer all our employees excellent benefits including medical, dental, vision, and retirement plans. TalentWell is an equal-opportunity employer and is committed to creating an inclusive and diverse workforce.
INDTWP, Implementation Consultant, Account Manager, Account Management, Consultant, Coordinator, Implementation Specialist, Specialist
Job Type: Full-time
Pay: From $80,000.00 per year
- Dental insurance
- Health insurance
- Paid time off
- Vision insurance
Ability to commute/relocate:
- Houston, TX: Reliably commute or planning to relocate before starting work (Required)
Work Location: In person