Support Loading and Offloading Cargo Airlines Operations handling services including, but not limited to ramp, baggage, cabin cleaning services functions.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities of an Airport Ramp Agent - include the following. Other duties may be assigned.
- Ensures a safe work environment by following all ATS rules and regulations regarding the work place.
- Marshals inbound aircraft into ramp area of assigned gate.
- Unload – Load cargo and mail from aircraft bins while plane is parked at the gate..
- Services aircraft lavatories.
- Services aircraft water tanks to ensure there is enough drinking water on the plane.
- Stocks aircraft with needed supplies for lavatories or galleys.
- Pushes back outbound aircraft out of the gate area.
- Performs FOD walks in the ramp area between flights.
- Ensures necessary ground equipment is available in the ramp area for upcoming flights.
- Performs assigned administrative duties on a voluntary basis (e.g. GSE fluid inspections and appearance, FOD walks, washing equipment and removing trash from ramp area
Minimum Requirements for an Airport Ramp Agent:
- Must be at least 18 years of age.
- Must possess a valid driver’s license and Motor Vehicle Report/ MVR.
- Possess a High school diploma, GED or work experience equivalent is a plus
- Must pass a drug test/ background check and be able to obtain airport security clearance.
Physical Requirements for an Airport Ramp Agent:
- Must be able to lift up to 70 pounds in confined spaces.
- Must be able to stand, lift, bend, push and pull for extended periods of time.
- Must be willing to work outside in all types of weather and elevated noise levels within the airport environment.
Background Qualifications for an Airport Ramp Agent:
- Must be flexible to work various shifts, weekends, or irregular shifts.
Location/Specific Working Hours for an Airport Ramp Agent:
- Specific shifts to be determined
- Must be able to work extended hours on short notice during non-routine operations.
- No travel required
Cargo Force offers, 401K benefits with company match Health, Dental, Vision, and Volunteer Life Insurance
Casual dress code, Room to grow on your own merits with 99% of management promoted from within Earned paid Personal
Time Off (PTO)
Multiple Schedules offered, An engaging and fun work environment; pride and philanthropy lead by an Activities committee
Monthly employee recognitions for employment and performance milestones.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, protected veteran status, or disability status.
We E-Verify, background check.
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: $13.20 /hour