Novuskin is a massive beauty center based in convenient location on South Rainbow Blvd. Carry over 20 treatment rooms, the beauty center uses innovative technological equipment paired with high-end cosmetics focused on helping customers with their skin care concerns
We are looking to recruit a hardworking and enthusiastic Financial Controller to be a part of our team. If you are interested in an exciting career and challenging position assisting senior management of fast-growing company – this job is perfect for you!
Great opportunity for fast promotion and growth within the company!
RESPONSIBILITIES AND DUTIES
- Lead day to day finance and accounting operations of the company, including review of journal entries, payroll, accounts payable, accounts receivable and statutory reporting
- Suggest updates and improvements for accounting systems, including billing, payroll, inventory, receivables, and payables.
- Develop and implements effective budgeting and forecasting methodologies
- Develop and maintain internal controls and safeguards for receipt of revenue, costs, and programs budgets and actual expenditures
- Monitor all costs and ensure that all expenditures are made after proper authorization.
- Consistently analyze financial data and present financial reports in accurate and timely manner
- Clearly communicate monthly, quarterly and annual financial statements
- Manage company’s cash flow forecasts
- Monitor debt levels and compliance with debt covenants
- Define KPI’s within the company departments and measure it periodically.
- Define and establish work processes in the CRM and ERP systems.
- Manage bi-weekly payroll
- Create and enforce business rules for all financial reporting
- Provide strategic analysis
- Employees Commissions and bonuses calculation
- Responsible for company legal and insurance aspects
- Ability to communicate among multiple organizational levels within the practice
- Corporate tax filings
- Performing additional financial duties as required
- University/College degree in Business/Accounting
- CPA designation – Preferred
- Minimum 3-5 years’ experience in a Finance Management role in a small/medium sized company
- Experience working with CRM and ERP systems is an asset
- Extensive experience and knowledge of all aspects of corporate accounting and financial management
- Strong project management skills and the ability to motivate teams to produce quality work within tight time frames
- Financial analysis, budgeting and strategic planning experience
- Strong judgement and decision-making ability
- High level of critical and logical thinking, analysis, and/or reasoning to identify underlying principles, reasons or facts
- Knowledge of accounting principles, practices and applications
- Strong analytic skills
- Excel (V-look up and pivot tables); high level of proficiency required
- Excellent leadership skills
- Excellent oral and written communication skills
Equal Opportunity Statement for Employment: We provide an equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability or genetics and it is prohibited any form of workplace harassment based on race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, national origin, age, genetic information, disability, or veteran status.
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: $75,000.00 to $80,000.00 /year
- Financial Management: 3 years (Required)
- Strong Analytics: 3 years (Required)
- Excel (V-Lookup): 3 years (Required)
- Budget Planning: 3 years (Required)
- CRM and ERP Systems: 3 years (Preferred)
- CPA: 3 years (Preferred)
- ADP Payroll: 3 years (Required)