A Customer Associate contributes to driving sales through providing a genuine and unique experience to each customer.
- Customer Connection: initiates genuine conversation to engage with the customer in a personalized way where all customers feel welcome, heard and valued
- Selling Culture: supports a selling environment in all areas of the sales floor by connecting with multiple customers and sharing product suggestions
- Omni-Channel Service: provides a frictionless customer experience by utilizing technology to transact in the moment, find sizes and colors, and place orders for items not available in store
Teamwork + Communication
- Team Player: builds productive relationships with peers; asks for support when needed and makes an effort to help others
- Share Knowledge: participates in the learning and sharing of product knowledge, current trends, and personal styling priorities to inspire the customer
- Employee Recognition: contributes to a positive team morale participating in store initiatives and highlighting peers and leaders through the SPARKED journal
- Insights & Feedback: provides insights related to the customer and employee experience and communicates feedback to Store Leadership
Visual + Business Operations
- Business Acumen: understands their contribution to service and selling on every shift in order to impact the store’s business
- Product Flow: supports the shipment process to gain awareness of product, including what’s new and what’s restock; contributes to completion of omni order fulfillment processes while maintaining stock levels of the floor
- Store Environment: maintains Anthropologie’s visual and operational standards while keeping the focus on the customer; stays current on merchandising updates
The above information has been designed to indicate the general nature and level of work performed by employees within this classification. It is not designed to contain or be interpreted as a comprehensive inventory of all duties, responsibilities and qualifications required of employees assigned to this job.