NEW WAGE SCALE UP TO $25.50/ HOUR
WORK SOMEPLACE AWESOME!!
Sign on Bonuses for Nurse Aides (CNA): $4000 Full Time and $2000 Part Time
Being a CNA is a tough job; money is important but so is being appreciated for the hard work you do. The SKLD facilities have a reputation for caring as much about their employees as they do for their residents. SKLD is in the process of building an elite team of dedicated members that can provide the best care possible. Like anything new, it will be hard in the beginning but rewarding when we are done. Are you the best of the best? Do you want to be part of a team for a company and facility that appreciates you? Join us and watch the magic happen.
What you’ll get out of it:
- Pay on Demand – Get paid when you want!
- Soft and comfortable scrubs
- Competitive wages
- Tuition reimbursement programs
- A variety of bonus programs
- Great benefits package including 401k matching
- Benefits concierge to ensure all your insurance needs are met
- Leadership development and mentoring
What we’re looking for:
- Provides quality nursing care to residents in an environment that promotes their rights, dignity, freedom of choice and individuality.
- Provides individualized attention, which encourages each resident’s ability to maintain or attain the highest practical physical, mental and psychosocial well-being.
- Is knowledgeable of the individualized care plan for residents and provides support to the residents according to their care plan. Contributes to the care planning process by providing the charge nurse or other care planning staff with specific information and observations of the residents’ needs and preferences.
- Carry out assignments required for the Resident’s activities of daily living (ADL’s) which include but not limited to bathing, dressing, grooming, toileting, and feeding.
Education, Training, and Experience:
High school diploma or equivalent.
Must possess a current Michigan Certified Nurse Aide Certification or have completed a Michigan approved CNA training program and are eligible to test. Must be certified within 4 months of hire.
One year of experience in long-term care, hospice, or healthcare desired (not required).
Specific skills, knowledge, and abilities:
Must be able to read, write, and perform basic mathematics.
The ability to verbally communicate with residents, staff, and visitors.
Shows dependability by being punctual and maintaining good attendance.
The ability to maintain a safe environment for Residents an co-workers.
The ability to transport Residents and equipment as needed.