The Front End Software Developer is responsible for designing and developing Phynd applications, and coordinate with the Phynd team working on various aspects of the platform. A commitment to collaborative problem solving, sophisticated design, and quality product is essential. This person must be a critical thinker who can efficiently solve problems and work well with a diverse team. This developer will contribute to team meetings and the overall engineering process. Must be diligent and coordinate multiple tasks within a team and thoroughly understand the entire software development life cycle.
- Collaborate with Product Management, Sales Team, Marketing Team, Implementation Managers, Implementation Support Engineers and participate in the client calls during and after the implementation of the platform.
- Member of the Agile Development team composed of onshore and offshore members; participate in the Agile ceremonies: sprint planning, daily stand-ups, iteration review, and retrospective.
- Translate application storyboards and use cases into functional applications.
- Create necessary technical documents including design specification document.
- Design, build, and maintain efficient, reusable, and reliable code.
- Ensure the best possible performance, quality, and responsiveness of the applications.
- Identify bottlenecks and defects, and devise solutions to mitigate and address these issues.
- Help maintain quality, organization, and automation of the platform’s code and data.
- Identify areas of instability and deviations from best practices amongst application components
Education & Experience:
- 5+ years of experience developing software applications using web client-side frameworks and Microsoft technology stack
- BS/MS in Computer Science is a must.
- Experience working in a fast-paced environment.
- Experience in the Healthcare industry is preferred.
Knowledge, Skills, and Abilities:
- Experience working with a distributed development team
- Some experience in C# 7.0+ with Microsoft .Net 4.5+, .NET Core 1.x+, ASP.Net MVC 4.0+ and Web API 2.0 technologies.
- Experience defining and implementing front end test strategies, including unit, integration using tools such as Karma, Jasmine etc.
- Knowledge and experience with Structured Query Language (SQL)
- Proficient understanding of code versioning tools such as Git, SVN, and Mercurial.
- Experience with Application Lifecycle Management (ALM) tools such as Rally, Jira, TFS etc.
- Skill for writing reusable libraries
- Familiar with various design and architectural patterns
- Knack for writing clean, readable, and easily maintainable code
- Understanding of fundamental design principles for building a scalable application
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills.
- Good interpersonal communication skills with ability to work with other members in a team
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: $75,000.00 to $100,000.00 /year
- front end development: 3 years (Required)
- Alpharetta, GA 30022 (Preferred)