Go through the following JD and Click on Apply to hear back from us-
The team is seeking an IBM Case Foundation (ICF) Developer for the offsite project.
Position - IBM Case Foundation /FileNet Developer
Client Location: New Milford, CT(Telecommute OR Offsite)
Duration - 6+ Months
- Develops enterprise level application and custom integration solutions including major enhancements and interfaces, functions and features.
- Has in-depth knowledge of state-of-the art programming languages and object-oriented approach in designing, coding, testing and debugging programs. Understands and consistently applies the attributes and processes of current application development methodologies.
- Researches and maintains knowledge in emerging technologies and possible application to the business.
- Viewed both internally and externally as a technical expert and critical technical resource across multiple disciplines.
- Uses a variety of platforms to provide automated systems applications to customers.
- Provides expertise regarding the integration of applications across the business.
- Determines specifications, then plans, designs, and develops the most complex and business critical software solutions, utilizing appropriate software engineering processes – either individually or in concert with a project team.
- Will assist in the most difficult support problems.
The IBM Case Foundation Developer has the following qualifications:
1. Five (5) years experience with the technical customization and implementation of a Case Foundation system such as IBM Case Foundation (ICF) software product or complimentary case foundation products.
2. Bachelor s Degree from an accredited college or university in Engineering, Computer Science, Information Systems, Business or other related disciplines.
3. Option - experience with Agile software development lifecycle.
Why you should apply for this Job.
1: Completely offsite project
2: Great Pay
3: Global Company
To apply for this position, send your resume by clicking the Apply Now button.
Job Type: Contract
- relevant: 1 year (Preferred)
- Case Foundation: 1 year (Preferred)
- has good presentation skills: 1 year (Preferred)
- strong development skills: 1 year (Preferred)