Job Description Multiple Openings!!
The Customer Service Representative I is responsible for assisting customers with eligibility, benefits, claims and adjustments. This position is responsible for customer service and responding to inquiries regarding all aspects of business. Incumbents in this role are the first point of customer contact for general inquiries related to claims, eligibility, benefits, etc. This position builds and maintains business relationship with clients by providing prompt and accurate service to promote customer loyalty. Incumbents actively participate in a team environment utilizing team concepts and tools.
Primary Responsibility We’re looking for individuals who:
Qualifications What you need to succeed:
- Desire to perform consistent high quality work
- Can provide helpful and supportive communication to Provider office staff, Members and other external clients
- Are able to make decisions within clearly defined guidelines
- Want to work for a supportive management team
- Proficient computer skills, including Microsoft Office
- Ability to complete eight weeks of classroom training
- High school diploma or GED
- Successful completion of computer-based skill assessments
Experience • Two (2) years Customer Service related experience in a high volume call/contact center
- One year customer service, contact center, or healthcare related experience as demonstrated by proficiency in one or more of the following areas: claims processing, adjusting or membership processing
High School Diploma or GED
Our Recruitment process includes:
- Telephone interview with Talent Acquisition
- On-site skill assessments
- Interview with members of the customer service management team
Working Conditions Must be able to accommodate alternate shifts/days Must be able to work in an office environment Prolonged Sitting Manual Dexterity Req: Eye-hand coordination and manual dexterity sufficient to effectively use a computer with all its components for prolonged periods of time and for the majority of required tasks Manual Dexterity Req: Eye-hand coordination and manual dexterity sufficient to effectively utilize various office equipment (phone, computer, fax machine, printer, copier, filing cabinet, etc) Physical Effort: Minimum; typical of most office work. Mostly sedentary work. Vision Req: Close vision (clear vision at 20 inches or less) Weight: lift/carry/push/pull under 10 lbs.
EEO Statement All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, protected veteran status, or disability status.
Removal Date 15-Nov-2019