2,000 SIGN ON BONUS
Experienced Flat Rate Technician – Galaxy Toyota
Galaxy Toyota has an opening for an Experienced Flat Rate Technician.
Are you looking for a company that you can build a future with? Are you tired of feeling like you are just a number rather than a valued employee? If so, you owe it to yourself to check out our company. We are a long standing, well respected organization that is looking to invest in good people to help continue the growth of our company. We offer the best benefits package in the area and we want you to be a part of our future.
Galaxy Toyota is a locally owned company that is part of the Bob Ciasulli Auto Group. It is conveniently located on Rt. 36 Eatontown New Jersey.
- We are interested in discussing our career opportunities with you if you if you have a strong work ethic, enjoy servicing cars and SUVs, and if you have strong experience- with factory training and/or ASE certification.
- Valid New Jersey driver's license and a good driving record
- High school diploma or equivalent
- Good verbal communication skills
- Strong work ethic
- Except for manufacturer-specific items, provide your own tools
- Automotive technical or trade school degree - Preferred NOT required
- National Institute of Automotive Service Excellence (ASE) certification(s) or certification(s) in specialized areas nice to have but NOT required
As a Galaxy Toyota Technician, you will utilize your vehicle diagnostic and repair expertise to perform vehicle repairs and maintenance. Specifically, you will
- Perform work outlined on repair orders prepared by the Service Advisor in an efficient and accurate manner -- adhering to dealership and Toyota standards and procedures
- Keep the Service Advisor informed of the repair order's status and the estimated time for its completion so that customers can be informed
- Perform repair, maintenance, and warranty work in a timely fashion. Road-test to confirm problems were resolved and the vehicle's operation will meet or exceed customer expectations. Ensure customer's vehicle is left in a clean and un-damaged state
- Maintain an organized and neat work station
- Comply with all company safety policies and procedures
- Continuously learn new technical information and techniques in formal training sessions in order to stay abreast of rapidly changing automotive technology
- Demonstrates a strong commitment to the "Galaxy for now. . .Galaxy for Life" value which calls on every employee to do their best to exceed customer expectations
- We can negotiate a flexible schedule to meet your needs
- Competitive Compensation Program
- Medical (PPO & HMO Plans)
- 401(k) with Company Match
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: $80,000.00 /year
- High school or equivalent