GALAXY TOYOTA IS EXPANDING!!!
We are looking for qualified individual's to handle the increased work load that we are
Looking for A,B,or C levels of Toyota or Lexus certification.We are also willing to train
the right candidates without Toyota experience.We are Excepting all resumes...
So if you have any other manufacturer experience please apply..
- Valid New Jersey driver's license and a good driving record
- High school diploma or equivalent
- Good verbal communication skills
- Strong work ethic
- Except for manufacturer-specific items, provide your own tools
- Automotive technical or trade school degree - Preferred NOT required
- National Institute of Automotive Service Excellence (ASE) certification(s) or certification(s) in specialized areas nice to have but NOT required
As a Galaxy Toyota Technician, you will utilize your vehicle diagnostic and repair expertise to perform vehicle repairs and maintenance.
- Perform work outlined on repair orders prepared by the Service Advisor in an efficient and accurate manner -- adhering to dealership and Toyota standards and procedures
- Keep the Service Advisor informed of the repair order's status and the estimated time for its completion so that customers can be informed
- Perform repair, maintenance, and warranty work in a timely fashion. Road-test to confirm problems were resolved and the vehicle's operation will meet or exceed customer expectations. Ensure customer's vehicle is left in a clean and un-damaged state
- Maintain an organized and neat work station
- Comply with all company safety policies and procedures
- Continuously learn new technical information and techniques in formal training sessions in order to stay abreast of rapidly changing automotive technology
- We can negotiate a flexible schedule to meet your needs
- Competitive Compensation Program
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: $27.00 /hour
- maintenance: 2 years (Required)
- High school or equivalent (Required)