Production Worker / Machine Operator
- Benefits after 60 days of employment to include Medical, Dental, Vision, Life/ADD Insurance, 401K, Short term disability and more.
Required to operate various manufacturing equipment to produce corrugated containers in a fast-paced environment. Must be available to work any shift in a 2-shift environment. Must be available to work mandatory overtime both daily and weekend work as required.
- Follow all established processes and procedures.
- Ability to work any shift in a 2 Shift Operation and Overtime/Some Saturdays as required.
- Must have Reliable Transportation
- Ability to work safely and follow all safety regulations and practices.
- Follow specific directions.
- Able to read tape measure and perform basic math used in manufacturing process.
- Picks up parts, paper, objects, and residue off the floor and around workstation.
- Able to operate power hand tools.
- Performs other duties as assigned.
- Ability to lift 50 - 75 pounds consistently.
- Ability to successfully pass 7-year criminal history background check and pre-employment physical and drug screen.
Education & Work Experience
- High school diploma or equivalent.
- Prior manufacturing experience preferred.
WestRock (NYSE:WRK) partners with our customers to provide differentiated paper and packaging solutions that help them win in the marketplace. WestRock’s 39,000 team members support customers around the world from more than 250 operating and business locations spanning North America, South America, Europe and Asia. Learn more at www.westrock.com.
WestRock Company is an Equal Opportunity Employer committed to creating and maintaining a diverse workforce: Minorities/Females/ Disabled/Veterans.'
Job Type: Full-time
Pay: From $18.44 per hour
- 401(k) matching
- Dental insurance
- Employee assistance program
- Employee discount
- Flexible spending account
- Health insurance
- Health savings account
- Life insurance
- Paid time off
- Referral program
- Tuition reimbursement
- Vision insurance
- 8 hour shift
- Day shift
- Night shift
Ability to commute/relocate:
- Springfield, MO 65802: Reliably commute or planning to relocate before starting work (Required)
- Must answer for consideration: This is a 2 shift operation. You would need to be available for 1st and/or 2nd shift. Must also be available for daily overtime and Saturday overtime as needed. Are you able to meet this requirement?
- High school or equivalent (Preferred)
- manufacturing: 1 year (Preferred)
- Day Shift (Preferred)
- Night Shift (Preferred)
Work Location: In person