Autobahn Indoor Speedway
Title: Race Operations - Pit Crew
Supervisor/Director of Race Operations, Assistant Manager
To ensure safety of all guests while racing. Make sure races run quickly and efficiently and support the race marshal for all on track needs. Deliver the Autobahn Experience to every guest through positive interactions at all times.
As a member of the Race Operations team you are crucial to delivering on the high expectations our racers are looking for. You will be the first members of our team that our racers encounter and the last ones they see when they leave. You will ensure that the that we deliver on our brands " Core Focus"
- Our Passion "For our Guests to experience the emotion and adrenaline of real racing"
- Our Niche "The Autobahn Customer Experience"
"We are searching for applicant who can embrace and exemplify our Core Values"
- Safety Champions - We create safe environments to protect our customers, our team members and ourselves. Safety is our shared professional duty.
- Customer Driven - Great customer service and product quality are foundations of our competitive advantage. We are always looking for better ways to serve our customers and improve our products.
- Building Together - Collectively growing our people and our business to achieve our vision.
- Think Young / Have Fun - We are a business that delivers fun! Our team members share their ideas and contribute to the Autobahn Experience!\*
- Greet all customers when they enter the pit area
- Assist them in finding their Karts using the speed screens available.
- Perform all pre race safety checks prior to start of race .
- Support race marshal during race.
- Respond to all on track incidents in a safe and quick manner
- Bring any safety concerns to a manager's attention immediately
- Use headsets to communicate clearly and effectively with other team members.
- Interact with customers every race, provide great customer service experience
- Report all kart related problems to Mechanic crew
- Respond positively to any guest complaint and get supervisor involved to correct any issues. Never let a guest leave unhappy
- Be knowledgeable about Karts and Tracks. Speak with Competition Director or manager to learn more information that is directly related to your location
- Complete all required checklists and cleaning duties as required
- Assist in maintaining appearance of property
- Complete shift checklist before end of shift.
- Follow Race Operations Uniform Policy.
- Follow proper clock-in and clock-out procedures.
- Follow all safety procedures. Be sure that all chemicals are properly labeled. Be sure that any biohazard items are properly cleaned or are disposed of properly.
- Other duties as assigned.
Job Type: Full-time
Pay: From $13.50 per hour
- 8 hour shift
- Day shift
- Night shift
- Weekend availability
All customers and team members are required to wear masks
Work Location: One location