Milestone Technologies, Inc. is a leading IT Managed Services and IT Professional Services solutions provider headquartered in the Bay Area and serving clients globally. Our unique approach to IT Managed Services includes Contact Center Services, Internal IT Support, Data Center Operations, Workforce Solutions, and IT Professional Services.
Milestone is looking for passionate and motivated professionals who go above and beyond to solve the world’s biggest problems through innovation and technology. Our vision is to revolutionize the way technology is deployed and supported worldwide.
As the Global Security Content Specialist, the role will support the Global Security Communications Team to ensure all content is delivered to standard and on time. The role works directly with Global Security to develop strategies, programs, systems and tools that enhance our approach in keeping employees safe and secure.
- Lead the initiative to audit the current knowledge base systems and provide strategic recommendations for changes and improvements.
- Write concise documentation including but not limited to the following: knowledge base, Wiki, processes, best practices, communications, and presentations.
- Create and maintain internal site content for organization, content, accuracy, and brand.
- Maintain library for communications team’s document control, team collaboration, and external socialization.
- Write and simplify processes and procedures into understandable language, workflows, and instructions
- Participate in all aspects of documentation development from project planning through project release, including but not limited to: developing, writing, editing, and publishing the content.
- Look for operational efficiencies while documenting content and communicate areas of improvement within process to SMEs and managers.
- Work collaboratively with various teams and disciplines to develop documentation that satisfies its intended purpose, within schedule and budget limitations.
- Lead or assist with retention, file naming and file storage initiatives.
- Understand and apply context towards different content types, tailor content to best fit audience, and apply critical thinking to ensure that content meets standards.
- Maintain working knowledge of other industry-standard platforms
- Create internal forms to collect information and kick-off internal tracking process for new project requests.
- Bachelor’s degree in English, Communications, Journalism, Public Relations, Engineering, Computer Science, Technical Communications, or similar fields; or equivalent practical experience.
- Relevant professional experience as a Content Specialist, Technical Writer, Communications Specialist, or similar
- Editorial, copywriting, and/or analytics experience
- Experience with HTML, CSS, or similar