Estimated: $80,000 - $110,000 a year
- Health insurance
- Vision insurance
- Dental insurance
- 401(k) matching
- Active Directory
- Information security
Full Job Description
- Minimum of 4 years of experience in information security or minimum 8 y=
ears of experience in IT related positions.
- Strong IT skills including knowledge on active directory, routers, fire=
walls, IDS/IPS, SIEM, anti-malware, and etc.
- Vulnerability management and patch management program.
- Critical thinking skills and problem solving aptitude.
- Information security risk assessment process.
- Forensic approach to challenges.
- Desire to self-educate on the ever-changing threat landscape.
- CCNP Security, SSCP, or CISM
We offer a competitive compensation, including medical/dental/vision insurance for staff members and their family, paid vacation and sick leave, 401(k) with employer match, and continuous training. All applicants must be legally eligible to work in the U.S.
Please submit your resume and cover letter to:
Shinhan Bank America HR Team
EEOE / Member FDIC