Electronic Arts Inc. is a leading global interactive entertainment software company. EA delivers games, content and online services for Internet-connected consoles, personal computers, mobile phones and tablets.
We are seeking an Executive Assistant to support the office of the SVP for our Global Analytics and Insights (GAI) organization. We are seeking highly proactive candidates with the desire/ability to go above and beyond traditional administrative responsibilities, particularly when it comes to helping executives prepare for meetings and actioning/tracking follow-ups that result from those meetings. This role will also partner with the GAI Operations Team helping to coordinate GAI's strategic objectives ensuring they align with the SVPs goals and objectives, thus contributing to the overall impact of our work.
What skills does EA look for? Requirements:
- Independently provide high quality support that anticipates the needs of the leaders s/he supports.
- Act as a liaison, problem solver, and facilitator as the first contact for the SVP
- Partner with GAI leadership team to coordinate logistics and presentations for meetings and track progress on key deliverables.
- Develop a deep understanding of key functions, projects, and work types.
- Manage multiple complex calendars, including the GAI-wide shared calendar; schedule key team and individual meetings; proactively monitor follow-ups.
- Coordinate domestic and international travel
- Prepare expense reports (using Chrome River)
- Prepare documents in the MS Office Suite (Word, Excel, PPT) as well as GSuite (Docs, Sheets, Slides). Communicate with team members over Slack. Save and organize documents in the Cloud (including Google Drive and Microsoft OneDrive). Proficiency in these tools is a must.
- Coordinate select events at onsite or offsite venues (including Team Dinners and other social events).
- Project a professional and supportive image to all parties in the screening of telephone calls and greeting of guests. Prioritize people and situations in need of attention.
- Coordinate with other Executive and Assistants to facilitate good communication, help coordinate joint projects, etc.; serve as back-up for other Executive Assistants as needed.
- Participate as needed on other projects to help solve complex problems.
- A successful track record supporting senior leaders
- Exceptional organizational skills, and experience tracking/monitoring deliverable dates, task ownership, and risks.
- A self-motivated, results-oriented individual who works with little or no supervision, and demonstrates initiative, flexibility, teamwork, maturity under pressure, and anticipates and resolves problems before they escalate.
- Advanced software skills in MS Outlook, Slack, the Google Suite, Word, Excel, and Powerpoint.
- Highly proficient in organizing worldwide travel
- Maintains the highest level of personal integrity
- Capable of working with discretion and tact in an environment exposed to a high level of sensitive and confidential information
- Polite, easy-going, patient and service-orientedknows when (and how) to push for results; able to make tough calls without consultation with regards to executive scheduling conflicts.
- Ability to manage multiple tasks and assist multiple team members at the same time
- Ability to work in a fast-paced, change-oriented, problem-solving environment; able to manage in a changing and ambiguous environment
- Excellent interpersonal skills; exceptional verbal and written communication skills
- Team player with good sense of humor!
EA is an equal opportunity employer. All employment decisions are made without regard to race, color, national origin, ancestry, sex, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, age, genetic information, religion, disability, medical condition, pregnancy, marital status, family status, veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law. We will also consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal records in accordance with applicable law. EA also makes workplace accommodations for qualified individuals with disabilities as required by applicable law.