Responsible for identifying business requirements and process improvements, which include creating project and process specifications and conducting quality inspections. Facilitates requirement gathering and alignment with business and technology partners, while supporting projects under the direction of the leader or project manager. Solves complex system and system-related problems, resulting in timely and accurate document reporting and project team communication.
- Gather business information and incorporates information into project plans with project manager or lead. Provides timely and accurate documents and communication to project team.
- Work with complex projects in identifying business requirements, creating project and process specifications for new and/or enhanced systems.
- Solve a variety of complex system and system-related problems for the business unit as it relates to business requirements and technology, in addition to helping design or implement systems.
- Identify and implement process improvement, including quality inspection with process improvement specialists. Drives quantifiable results through facilitating interaction with the business unit.
- Assist in organizing and maintaining multiple backlogs, release plans, and new project intake requests.
- Support multiple initiatives and projects from initiation to implementation; participate in user story creation, application testing, issue resolution, and implementation validation.
- Create process and system documentation as applicable to assigned scope.
- Bachelors degree or equivalent.
- 5+ years of relevant experience.
- Solid analytical, quantitative and problem-solving skills, with the ability to use statistical analysis and modeling.
- Experience in process flow mapping to document as-is and to-be processes.
- Ability to understand technology as it relates to the business.
- Experience in providing accurate, timely & responsive services on complex problems.
- Ability to establish and maintain strong relationships within the department and across business functions.
- Ability to communicate technology related information and clearly detail implementation processes.
- Experience in Agile Scrum project methodology is desirable.
- Experience in the financial domain and money movement processes.
- Knowledge of business process modeling and work flow.
- Experience in data analysis is a plus.