International infant childcare center located in Gramercy Park/Kip’s Bay is seeking a resourceful, energetic self-starter for the Business Development Associate position to assist in client outreach, admissions, and driving local families into the enrollment pipeline which starts with tours of the center.
· Generate local awareness and sales leads for our school, weekend programs and other services
· Identify and pursue outreach opportunities in any and all areas
· Devise and execute marketing and outreach campaigns
· Foster current client relationships and create new ones with target clients and influencers
· Serve as brand ambassador in all client communications
· Maintain CRM database, provide reports as required
· Bachelor’s Degree
· Excellence in verbal and written communication skills, organization, and motivation
· Native fluency in English preferred (multilingualism is a plus)
· Experience in education related services or other professional family services preferred
· Minimum 2 years’ experience in promotion, sales or sales management
· Understanding of CRM system of any kind
· Marketing / outreach, service experience in a client facing position
· Efficient at utilizing computer-based tools (PC, Excel) to accomplish tasks and communicate
· Light travel. Some evening and weekend events.
· Efficient at email and cell communication
Position Type: Flexible hours, Full or Part-time
Compensation: Base plus Commission
All applicants are encouraged to complete a phone screen assessment.
Qualified applicants should expect to field a short, introductory phone screening, followed by a job skills aptitude test, and an in-person interview.
Job Types: Full-time, Part-time, Commission