Develop data pipelines using Big Data services available in the Cloud. Architect data repositories, stand up data platforms, and write custom code for data ingestion, transformation, and aggregation. Create data models to support business requirements. Work as a client-facing consultant providing solutions to Big Data use cases. Develop continuous integration (CI) and continuous delivery (CD) pipelines to support automated deployment and automated testing.
- Experience with a modern programming language, including Python or Java
- Experience with Cloud Computing Platforms
- Experience with Tableau and Powershell
- Secret clearance
- BA or BS degree
- Experience with Cloudera or Hortonworks
- Experience with Hadoop ecosystem
- Experience with data modeling concepts
- Experience with leading a technical team
- Possession of excellent analytical and problem-solving skills
- Possession of excellent oral and written communication skills, including communicating with multiple functional groups
Applicants selected will be subject to a security investigation and may need to meet eligibility requirements for access to classified information; Secret clearance is required.
We’re an EOE that empowers our people—no matter their race, color, religion, sex, gender identity, sexual orientation, national origin, disability, veteran status, or other protected characteristic—to fearlessly drive change.