Full Job Description
T&R productions is seeking a full-time IT engineer in Washington DC. The position is responsible for providing IT technical support in a dynamic changing TV broadcast environment.
-Support newsroom and control room staff on Dalet and other Windows applications.
-Regular maintenance of servers, workstations and network equipment.
-Implementing necessary updates and upgrades to existing equipment
-Installation and configuration of new devices.
- Minimum Bachelor’s Degree and work experience in configuration, maintenance, troubleshooting and general upkeep of Windows based systems is required.
- Experience with Newsroom systems, especially Dalet is a plus, but not required.
- Advanced desktop support troubleshooting skills, familiarity with current imaging/backup software and practices, proficiency in configuring servers and end user computers
- Must have excellent time management, oral and written communication skills as well as the ability to quickly troubleshoot problems.
-Proven experience with installing, managing and administrating the following:
· Microsoft Enterprise Server 2012/2016
· Microsoft Windows Operating Systems (7/10)
· Microsoft Exchange 2013
· Microsoft Active Directory
· Network router/switches management and configuration
Job Type: Full-time
- IT Support: 2 years (Preferred)
- Health insurance
- Dental insurance
- Paid time off
- Parental leave
This Job Is Ideal for Someone Who Is:
- Autonomous/Independent -- enjoys working with little direction
- Innovative -- prefers working in unconventional ways or on tasks that require creativity
- High stress tolerance -- thrives in a high-pressure environment
This Job Is:
- A good job for someone just entering the workforce or returning to the workforce with limited experience and education