Full Job Description
Wax Specialist at European Wax Center!
Check out this video to learn more about our European Wax Center Values: https://vimeo.com/125682059/48efcabe67
Employer matching 401k
Competitive pay structure
Hourly Wage, Product and Service Commission, Bonus and Tips
Discount on products and services
The role of a Wax Specialist is to represent European Wax Center in a professional and consistent manner, while upholding the company's core values. A Wax Specialist's primary goal is to educate guests on the benefits and frequency of waxing while performing waxing services. As a licensed skin care specialist, they are also responsible for educating guests on proper skin care in conjunction with our exclusive product portfolio, Strut 365. A Wax Specialist is able to work with like-minded individuals who share in their excitement and passion for Revealing Beautiful Skin. Even better, a Wax Specialist shapes the future of European Wax Center and supports guests in feeling gorgeous, radiant, and confident in their own skin. Please note this position requires the selling of retail products.
Duties and Responsibilities:
● Providing the highest quality wax service while maintaining a cheerful and positive attitude.
● Responsible for educating all guests on European Wax Center's 4 Step to Gorgeous Process.
● Responsible for educating all guests on European Wax Center's product portfolio, Strut 365 and demonstrating products on guests.
● Responsible for educating all guests on benefits and savings of Wax Passes and consistency with waxing.
● Responsible for educating guests on current in-center promotions.
● Establish and maintain professional relationships with guests.
● Responsible for maintaining a thoroughly clean wax suite at all times.
● Retain guests through pre-booking.
● Increase your book count through guest referrals.
● Responsible for maintaining and exceeding center and individual goals.
● Responsible for adhering to the assigned schedule by management and availability provided during application process.
● Responsible for finding coverage and ensuring no guests are currently booked when requesting days off from assigned schedule.
● Adhering to the reservation book managed by the GS Associate.
● Responsible for arriving to work on time, wearing the appropriate dress attire and nametag.
● Participation in community events and street team marketing when requested.
● Participate in all Weekly Strut Sessions (If Strut Session is on a day associate is not scheduled, the associate will attend a minimum of 1 Strut Session per month).
● Participate on The Hub by actively navigating and reading resources.
● Responsible for creating a memorable guest experience by utilizing EWC terminology, and tailoring the scripts and standard responses while working in the location.
● Responsible for following all corporate policies and procedures.
● Responsible for center cleanliness
● Other duties as assigned
Knowledge and Skill Requirements:
● Must hold a current Full Service Specialist or Cosmetology License as required by state and local requirements.
● Willing to learn and perform new waxing techniques.
● Comfortable performing all body and facial waxing services offered at EWC.
● Ability to work flexible days and hours, including weekends
● A positive, friendly, upbeat and personable demeanor.
● Ability to receive and provide feedback.
● An ability to work independently with limited supervision.
● Ability to work in a fun, fast-paced environment.
● A professional appearance at all times.
● A strong desire to work with others and engage new associates with energy and enthusiasm for EWC.
● Full understanding of the EWC values, vision and strategy.
● Ability to communicate effectively through written and verbal interactions
● Ability to learn and operate a POS system.
European Wax Center - Orland Park
15174 South La Grange Road, Orland Park, IL 60462