Johns Hopkins Health System
Full Time, Days
NOW HIRING Dietitian Specialists in Baltimore, MD!
Join a world-renowned institution and help us to care for our community! The Dietitian Specialists are experts in nutrition allowing them to assume a key role in the recommendation and provision of appropriate therapies for our patients, including oral, enteral and/or parenteral therapies. They set goals for optimal, achievable patient outcomes and develops a nutrition care plan to accomplish these goals. Opportunities to advance in this role as educator, trainer and clinician. Provide clinical leadership by mentoring other Dietitians and providers.
For those with pediatric diabetes experience, there is an opportunity to travel to the Kingdom of Saudi Arabia and collaborate with our care team abroad between working at The Johns Hopkins Hospital. This role is key to providing self-care counseling and making recommendations around nutrient intake for pediatric diabetic patients. Travel requirements up to 4 times per year, 2 week assignments at a time. Enhanced pay provided while traveling!
What Awaits You:
- Competitive Benefits Package
- Diverse and collaborative working environment
- Relocation Assistance if moving from more than 50 miles away
- Tuition Assistance to support further education
- Career Growth and Development within the organization
What You Need to be Successful:
- Must be credentialed as a Registered Dietitian (RD) by the Commission on Dietetic Registration and licensed as a Dietitian-Nutritionist (LDN) in Maryland.
- Requires two or more years' clinical experience as a Registered Dietitian.
- Roles supporting the pediatric diabetic patients are required to have at least one year of experience in this specialty.
To apply, please submit your resume through Indeed.
JHM prioritizes the health and well-being of every employee. Come be healthy at Hopkins!
Diversity and Inclusion are Johns Hopkins Medicine Core Values. We are committed to creating a welcoming and inclusive environment, where we embrace and celebrate our differences, where all employees feel valued, contribute to our mission of serving the community, and engage in equitable healthcare delivery and workforce practices
Johns Hopkins Health System and its affiliates are an Equal Opportunity / Affirmative Action employers. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity and expression, age, national origin, mental or physical disability, genetic information, veteran status, or any other status protected by federal, state, or local law.
Johns Hopkins Health System and its affiliates are drug-free workplace employers.
Job Type: Full-time
Work Location: In person