Develop policy analysis, provide evidence-informed and evidence-based knowledge from public health, strategic planning, and change management to support the client's needs and situation, including analyzing current policies, programs, practices, and processes and infusing innovative evidence-based and evidence-informed solutions. Monitor and direct the workflow of prevention consulting projects or segments of larger projects, including analyzing the design of project plans and methodologies. Apply expertise in project management and quantitative or qualitative data analysis skills and the client's businesses. Anticipate and identify client issues and concerns and propose advice, as appropriate. Act as the primary contact with clients in the field. Supervise and review the work of junior personnel.
Basic Qualifications :
- 8 years of experience as an advisor on preventing public health problems
- Knowledge of how public health approaches for prevention operate in community settings
- Ability to translate evidence-based and evidence-informed knowledge of prevention into strategy, policy, and program improvements
- Ability to obtain a security clearance
- BA or BS degree
- 8+ years of experience as an advisor on preventing public health problems, including advising in military settings
- Knowledge of how public health approaches for prevention operate in the military
- Ability to communicate prevention-related recommendations to civilian and uniformed military leaders
- Active Public Trust clearance
- MA or MS degree in a Public Health or Social Science field and 8+ years of experience in a professional work environment
Applicants selected will be subject to a security investigation and may need to meet eligibility requirements for access to classified information.
We’re an EOE that empowers our people—no matter their race, color, religion, sex, gender identity, sexual orientation, national origin, disability, or veteran status—to fearlessly drive change.