Genius Business Solutions is an IT and Engineering Services firm serving large Fortune 500 organizations in SAP, Application Development, Data Analytics, Cloud and Embedded technologies. For the last 15 years we have been delivering project success and enabling market leaders simplify IT and achieve their business goals.GBSI is currently looking for SAP Master Data Analyst for one of its direct clients.
We are looking for only US Citizens for this role - No visa sponsorship.
For US Citizens – this will be remote work opportunity with occasional travel to CANADA when required with expenses paid
- 8 years working in IT enterprises with hands on experience in SAP technologies.
- 8+ years of experience working in SAP MM Materials management, SAP SD Sales & Distribution and SAP PP Production Planning modules within SAP ECC
- Experience in managing/ updating Master Data with
- Expertise in business processes involved
- Microsoft Excel knowledge to include pivot tables, graphs and presentation layers
- Create and Maintains Material Masters, BOM's and other related Master Data in SAP
- Work with business users to resolve data issues by explaining interlinking of master data and it's impact on the business processes
- Execute changes to SAP Master data as approved by business review process including request to create, change, extend, block/unblock, activate/deactivate or otherwise modify master data
- Perform mass updates as required. Use excel to review and load data to SAP via Winshuttle Script.
- Support day-to-day SAP ECC workflow requests for master data updates.
- Insures Material numbers are linked to correct GL accounts & part classification
- Extending materials to plants, serial batch management etc
- System monitoring and user management related activities
- Regression testing for global SAP ECC project rollouts
- Work with business units and process experts to resolve master data issues
- Ensure data quality, compliance and consistency of master data across business systems
- Support the business with required procedures, submit incidents and change requests when needed
- Assist business process experts in defining standard operating procedures, process flows and related documentation
- Should be able to write functional specifications in detail.
- Understands configuration dependencies and interrelationships between separate functional modules of SAP and provide expertise into the definition and resolution of issues in this area with this knowledge.
- Ensure compliance to existing, and development of required data and reporting standards.
- Responsible for the proper support of Master Data and resolution of all tickets in a timely manner, as per Service Level Agreements (SLA) goals.
- Prepare Data Quality Scorecards. Analyzes trends and statistics to create action plans for process improvement.
- Analyzes business operations to determine opportunities to automate processes and functions.
Job Type: Contract
- SAP MM: 6 years (Preferred)
- SAP PP: 6 years (Preferred)
- SAP SD: 6 years (Preferred)