Benefits Enrollment Specialist to work virtual
Pay 17-22/hr approx.
4 month contract
- Must have high speed internet with Laptop or Desktop
- Must have Life and Health insurance licenses from FLORIDA (FL) AND CALIFORNIA (CA) before even being considered.
- Certification/licensing in the following states : TX, NC, PA, IL, VA, MA must be obtained before starting.
- Must be able to attend one of the virtual training classes mostly likely to be held in August. Date and times to be determined
We don't believe in a one-size-fits-all solution, which is why your role as a Remote Licensed Benefits Counselor is vital. You will be a valuable team member responsible for educating employees on available health and life benefits during their employer's open enrollment season. Navigating through the selection of health and life benefits can be challenging for many employees; with your strong written and verbal skills, you can influence and guide people to the best solution for them and their families. While working in a fast paced call center environment, you will receive all the training necessary to be successful in this role and will come to work each day knowing you can make a positive difference in people's lives.
What can you expect when you join us as a Remote Licensed Benefit Counselor?
- You will be part of a company committed to enhancing the health, wealth, and careers of the clients we serve and their employees — and will work for a company equally invested in the development of our own people.
- You can rest assured a high value is placed on diversity and we work to foster understanding, inclusion, and innovation in the workplace.
- As a core component of our workplace culture, we are fully committed to volunteering and caring for our communities.
- You will be doing meaningful, challenging work, and can look forward to a career with many opportunities to learn, grow, and advance.
- You will work in an exciting environment with a reputable company and receive paid training
- H.S. Diploma or equivalent.
- One+ years of proven customer service or sales experience.
- Minimum 6 months experience using Microsoft Office and experience navigating multiple systems without assistance.
- Carrying a license in Health and Life is mandatory for this role. MUST HAVE CA and FL before interviewing. Must obtain additional licenses before starting work
- BA/BS degree or equivalent.
- Bilingual (Fluent in Spanish and English- written and verbal).
11:30 am - 8 pm EST
12:30 pm to 9 pm EST
1:30 pm - 10 pm EST
Occasionally there is a Saturday work as it is open enrollment
Must live within a reasonable distance of one of these locations in order to pick up Technical equipment before the assignment begins:
Alexandria, VA, Atlanta, Baltimore, Charleston, SC, Fort Lauderdale, Charlotte, NC, Washington, DC, Richmond, VA, Tampa, FL, Naples, FL, Miami, FL Hapeville, GA, Sunrise, FL, Appleton, WI, Chicago, Columbus, OH, Cincinnati, OH, Springfield, OH, Dayton, OH, Loveland, OH, Indianapolis, IN, Detroit, Milwaukee, Vernon Hills, IL, Spooner, WI, Edina, MN, Urbandale, IA, Minneapolis, Kansas City, Overland Park, KS St Louis, MO Arlington, TX, Austin, Dallas, San Antonio, Houston, Fort Worth, New Orleans, Tulsa, Nashville, Knoxville, TN, Louisville, Denver, Glendale, CA, Spokane, WA, Seattle, Irvine, CA Mission Viejo, San Francisco, Portland, San Jose, San Diego, Phoenix, Las Vegas,
Job Type: Contract
Pay: $17.00 - $22.00 per hour
- High school or equivalent (Required)
- FL life and health insurance (Required)
- PA life and health insurance (Preferred)
- IL life and health insurance (Preferred)
- MA life and health insurance (Preferred)
- VA life and health insurance (Preferred)
- NC Life and Health Insurance (Preferred)
- CA life and health insurance (Required)
- TX Life and Health Insurance (Preferred)
Full Time Opportunity: