This position specifically supports the mission by:
creating a broad array of strategies for meaningful interaction with alumni; developing and executing alumni events and programs for the Baylor Law alumni community; working on alumni publications and other communication vehicles to keep Baylor Law alumni informed and engaged with the Baylor Law School; and serving as an ambassador for Baylor Law School to alumni, Baylor University constituents and to the public.
Job Duties Required Education Doctoral Field of Study Required Experience 3 years of relevant work Other Required Qualifications
Preferred Education Doctoral Preferred Field of Study Preferred Experience 3 years of relevant work Other Preferred Qualifications Part time/Full time Full Time Avg Hours per Week 40 Work Hours Business hours; 8:00 a.m. to 5:00 p.m, Monday through Friday Physical Demands
See Job Description
Working at Baylor is so much more than simply having a job! As part of the Baylor family, employees not only receive a comprehensive benefits package that includes medical and dental insurance, generous time off, and fantastic automatic retirement contributions, they also get to experience Baylor.
- Experience the culture of working for an institution consistently ranked as a “Great College to Work For” by The Chronicle of Higher Education
- Experience a mission driven organization based on a strong Christian commitment (www.baylor.edu/about)
- Experience Baylor academics with outstanding tuition remission for eligible staff and qualified dependents
- Experience our beautiful campus with access to libraries, museums, and recreational facilities such as our fitness center, athletic courts, an indoor swimming pool, and the Pullin Family Marina to name a few
- Experience our great dining facilities and enjoy an employee discount
- Experience Baylor athletics with reduced admission or free access to athletic events
- Experience Baylor through many more wonderful events and programs that take place on campus each year
- Conveniently located in Waco, Texas, Baylor University is approximately 90 miles from both the Dallas-Fort Worth and Austin areas. To learn more about life in Waco, visit http://wacochamber.com/community/about-waco.
Baylor University is a private not-for-profit university affiliated with the Baptist General Convention of Texas. As an Affirmative Action/Equal Opportunity employer, Baylor is committed to compliance with all applicable anti-discrimination laws, including those regarding age, race, color, sex, national origin, marital status, pregnancy status, military service, genetic information, and disability. As a religious educational institution, Baylor is lawfully permitted to consider an applicant’s religion among its selection criteria. Baylor encourages women, minorities, veterans and individuals with disabilities to apply.
Pay Rate Commensurate with education and experience
Posting Detail Information
Vacancy Number S039800
Open Date 07/05/2018
Open Until Filled Yes
Special Instructions to Applicants