Integrity Applications Incorporated (IAI) is a software and system engineering company headquartered in Chantilly, Virginia with offices Nationwide. IAI has been selected as one of the best companies to work for in America by The Great Place to Work Institute and as one of the top employers in the DC Metro area by the Washingtonian Magazine. We are always looking for bright, innovative and talented people to join our team of highly skilled professionals. IAI offers challenging work, competitive salaries, an incentive bonus program and top notch health and welfare benefits for you and your family.
IAI Software Engineers develop breakthrough products and innovative software applications for government and commercial customers. As a software engineer you work individually or on a small team. Projects last approximately one year in duration so there is frequent opportunity to move to between new projects and teams. We are looking for engineers who are versatile, have demonstrated an outstanding level of academic achievement, enjoy working in a fast based environment, like to consistently tackle new problems and exceed customers’ expectations.
- Work with team lead to define software requirements
- Design, develop, system software for our customers
- Explore new areas or program in new languages to deliver a complete product
- Support on-site meetings and deliveries to customers
- Minimum of 1-5 years software development, object-Oriented design and programming, including design, coding, and testing
- Hands-on Experience with Java required
- Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science, Engineering, or related discipline
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills
- Ability to work independently as well as part of a team to achieve customer and company goals
- Experience with Web Services and Java Script
- C/C++, .NET languages (C#, VB.NET, etc.), or Visual Basic
- Knowledge of NoSQL Databases
Must meet eligibility requirements for a security clearance.
Integrity Applications Incorporated is an Equal Opportunity / Affirmative Action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability, protected veteran status or any other factor protected by law.