POSITION OPEN: Maintenance Mechanic
POSITION: Full Time 40 hours
HOURS/DAYS: 2p-10:30p several options for days off
WAGE RANGE: $16.75 - $30.75
DESCRIPTION OF POSITION:
Performs technical functions related to the support of maintenance activities, such as:
- Repairing, maintaining, overhauling, modifying, operating and material handling equipment
- Installing, dismantling and inspection of electrical, electronic, mechanical, and material handling equipment
- Diagnosing and solving problems involved in the operation of the equipment and system components
- Recommending modifications to designs as needed
- Assists other technicians in the performance of maintenance activities and/or providing training/guidance.
- Isolates malfunctions using established tools and techniques, performs preventive and corrective maintenance on equipment, and returns faulty equipment to operating condition
- Electronically logs scheduled inspection reports of the operating equipment, fixed building equipment and building structures, maintenance, repairs and other records and schedules
- Requires application of special skill, knowledge and pertinent techniques to work assignment.
- Requires advanced aptitude and experience in various areas of maintenance.
- Solid understanding of mechanical systems and related components.
- Knowledge of the principles, methods and techniques used in the fabrication and testing of mechanical components and troubleshooting.
- One to three year’s experience in mechanical field or combination of experience and technical/vocational training.
- One to three year’s experience in the electrical field or combination of experience and technical/vocational training.
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: $16.75 to $30.75 /hour
- Maintenance Mechanic: 1 year (Preferred)
- electrical: 1 year (Preferred)