Seeking Urgent Care Medical Staff
ExpressCare Urgent Care Centers are growing and need experienced providers for our Largo & Bowie, MD centers.
We are looking for Physicians, Physician Assistants and Nurse Practitioners.
We currently have 27 locations and are opening more this upcoming year.
Urgent Care medicine is our focus. We see a wide range of non-emergent medical conditions, treat minor trauma, and perform minor procedures.
- Must be able to see and treat patients of all ages.
- Must be able to perform minor procedures, such as: suturing, I & D of abscesses and Paronychia’s, Foreign Body removal.
- Must be familiar with management of minor fractures and dislocations.
- Should be able to perform basic EKG and X-ray interpretation.
- Should be able to multi-task and manage time well.
- Family Practice, Emergency Medicine experience preferred.
All of our ExpressCare Locations are always looking for talented personnel.
You must be able to work weekends, Holidays and 12-13 hour shifts.
Interested candidates can visit our web site: www.whywaitintheer.com or fax a resume to: 443-567-5573
Job Type: Full-time
- 401(k) matching
- Dental insurance
- Health insurance
- Health savings account
- Life insurance
- Paid time off
- Vision insurance
- 12 hour shift
- Monday to Friday
- Weekend availability
- Clinical: 1 year (Preferred)
- Physician, Physician Assistant or Nurse Practitioner License (Preferred)
Work Location: One location